Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

If you needed any more proof that this show is rigged, watch tonight's episode all over again.
Ben must know one of the producers

...I've said it before and I'll say it again... he's either banging someone in high places or he has photos of them in compromising poses... the only good thing about Hoda going tonight is that she's lucky enough not to have to meet Charlie and his horse next week... Hoda dodged a bullet there didn't she?... and... HER FUGGIN' NAME WAS 'HODA'... NOT 'HOODA' YOU FUGWITS!... thanks for posting tonight everyone... you all really do get me through this show each night... you really do... I'm off over to the 'Love Island' thread my friends... cheers.

...I've said it before and I'll say it again... he's either banging someone in high places or he has photos of them in compromising poses... the only good thing about Hoda going tonight is that she's lucky enough not to have to meet Charlie and his horse next week... Hoda dodged a bullet there didn't she?... and... HER FUGGIN' NAME WAS 'HODA'... NOT 'HOODA' YOU FUGWITS!... thanks for posting tonight everyone... you all really do get me through this show each night... you really do... I'm off over to the 'Love Island' thread my friends... cheers.
Pmed you.

The edible chocolate wheel - that was a nice gimmick

Gary after the show...
pig-cake.jpg

The casting actually is so stereotypical, Reece is sort of the Callum of 2018, a similar kooky sort of eccentric guy who's into desserts.....where have we seen that before?
Similarly, Sarah is obviously set up to be the Tamara of 2018.

Back