Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Articles

...haha!... thanks for showing us that oddjob... I so love that gorgeous girl... she's gorgeous to look at and has a gorgeous soul... and really exudes fun all the time... I would like to see her settle here and work on Aussie TV... she would be great for us as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

Did you see Fiona on the Comedy Gala?
She looked drop dead divine, all in pastel pink......can't see it in this pic, the way the skirt hung and flowed was so pretty

14040f416adf5a3cf403def2932c47f6

Check her out....

...aw bummer!... I missed that kxk... but I did see her on 'Hughsey' last night (a show that I never watch)... she was fabulous of course... I love her... she is always so much fun... that video is hilarious!... how about those sisters playing that practical joke on her lol!... thanks for posting it kxk... cheers.

Reactions: kxk

...that's not looking good for Celeb at all is it Big Bro?... I've looked at quite a few of those 'Saturday Night Takeaway' shows on YouTube today because of that link with Ant and Dec and... I loved it!... but they rely a lot on getting themselves disguised up for some of their pranks but it would be bloody hard to disguise Chris and Julia in the same way lol!... sooooooo...

...but... if it does happen... is it such a bad thing?... what I mean by that is... Australia has no actual 'Variety Show' on for any night at all at the moment...not for a very very long time in fact... when international acts come and go in Australia they are always consigned to the early morning shows with the likes of Karl Stiffynodick and Kloshie the Bald Eagle and they don't deserve to be 'interviewed' by those two complete morons that just want to drag them down because they are way more talented than they are... if not that they have a 5 minute slot on The Project and that's it... besides... being relegated to those brief appearances in the mornings when everyone is either off to work or are already at work at that time of day would mean that they all miss out on it in most circumstances I believe...

...I used to loved the old 'Don Lane Show' or 'Hey Hey It's Saturday' shows etc because we got to see overseas acts perform and then muck around with them afterwards... we don't have that same resource anymore... I know that they probably might not do that on the new show if it does go ahead but I like the idea of it... besides... Channel 10 cannot probably continue to afford to have both stablemates in 'I'm a Celeb' and 'Aussie Survivor' to run in the same year... the money spent on having them all in Africa for a few weeks could probably fund an entire YEAR of the new show that they may produce methinks!... being that 'Aussie Survivor' probably rated way more than 'Celeb' then it's probably bye bye celeb for sure...

...and... does anyone here watch 'Tonight at the London Palladium' on the UK Channel on Foxtel on Sunday nights?... now there is a show that is pure value as a Variety Show... Channel 10 should pinch few ideas from that for the new show if it goes ahead methinks!...

...with that all being said... which would I prefer?... well... my own personal comparisons are these...

(1)... SNT (Saturday Night Takeaway):... funny pranks/variety acts/competitions/and just pure inane fun...

(2)... Celeb:... the majority of the time they supply us with mostly Z-Grade so-called 'celebrities' or Footy players with a very small mixture of A-B Grade so-called 'celebrities'/people eating gross stuff to make us spew/very sparse challenges/people eating gross stuff to make us spew/bitching behind peoples backs/people eating gross stuff to make us spew/seeing some of our heroes making you despise them because they are not the people you've loved all of your life :)frown::shifty:... I'm looking at you Jo Beth Taylor)/people eating gross stuff to make us spew/ watching people gang up on someone until they are voted out/and... people eating gross stuff to make us spew...

...to be honest... being the old fart that I actually am... I would prefer Chris and Julia to be in the new show... I think that their talents would be used a lot better in a show of that kind... just my two cents worth there folks!... you may not agree and I may be the only that that thinks this but I wouldn't mind the new show at all to harness Chris and Julia's way underused talents on 'Celeb' for sure... cheers.

No, it doesn't sound good for IAC.
Saturday Night Takeaway was not really successful in France and the US-show was cancelled after the first season. But I like the UK-shiw a lot.

...firstly LaraBo... welcome to the forums... it's always great to get new posters in here with new ideas and input... enjoy posting within the total madness with us all and mainly... HAVE FUN!... lol!...

...and I do have to say that after having seen for the first time Ant and Dec in full swing is brilliant entertainment for me... they remind me so much of Morcambe and Wise in their heyday... I'd only ever seen them in 'Britain's Got Talent' before now so it was quite the revelation I can tell you lol!... as with you... I like the show too... colour me impressed!...

...as I said my friend... welcome to the website and the forums... have fun... :thumbsup::biggrin:... cheers.

Hmm.. not great news for im a celeb but you never know, on the hand it will be good to have some variety tv back!.

...ha!... I've only just scrolled down and read your post after writing my epic long drivel and mini-rant above my friend lol!... I've just noticed that you wrote "on the hand it will be good to have some variety tv back!'... as I said in my post above BigBro... I couldn't agree more...bring it on!... lol!... cheers.

...ha!... I've only just scrolled down and read your post after writing my epic long drivel and mini-rant above my friend lol!... I've just noticed that you wrote "on the hand it will be good to have some variety tv back!'... as I said in my post above BigBro... I couldn't agree more...bring it on!... lol!... cheers.
Haha yeah its about time some variety tv returned, the last time i can really think we had a variety show on tv (excluding the short yet somewhat successful hey hey its Saturday revival) was Rove now i think of it which ended in 2009

Reactions: kxk
Haha yeah its about time some variety tv returned, the last time i can really think we had a variety show on tv (excluding the short yet somewhat successful hey hey its Saturday revival) was Rove now i think of it which ended in 2009

...you're right BigBro... 'Rove' was the last actual 'Variety' show wasn't it?... seriously... a drought of 9 years or so?... Australian networks should hang their heads in shame... what with the gluttony of so-called 'Reality' shows coming out of our arses surely they must be realising that wev'ed had our fill of them by now?... it makes you just want to srceam!... cheers.

...you're right BigBro... 'Rove' was the last actual 'Variety' show wasn't it?... seriously... a drought of 9 years or so?... Australian networks should hang their heads in shame... what with the gluttony of so-called 'Reality' shows coming out of our arses surely they must be realising that wev'ed had our fill of them by now?... it makes you just want to srceam!... cheers.
Couldn't agree more

YEAH FOR CASEY.......new TV role in a comedy, awesome

From checkout to car park! Singer Casey Donovan lands a starring role as a parking officer in a new TV comedy... after impressing in her lucrative commercials for Coles supermarkets

4DFE7F7500000578-5927489-image-m-14_1530922799097.jpg

She will star as a probationary parking officer on a new TV comedy, Street Smart.

4DFE7F7500000578-5927489-image-a-17_1530923250474.jpg

Hopefully if it continues they've found a new EP... After last series was such a flop there's no way Alex should be allowed anywhere near any future series... That said I thought the axe had already fallen on this show...

...I just saw an Ad for a 'new' show called 'Blind Date' that was being hosted by Julia Morrison so perhaps I'm a Celeb will never be coming back as you say...it doesn't look good does it?... cheers.

I briefly speculated some of the celebrities they had lined up for next year got redeployed to Survivor instead, but they wouldn't have cast next year's Celeb before they taped Survivor so I guess not.

Back