Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

Hi @sav0001 . You sure can have him!

Behind Big Brother Love Island Sweeptakes:
Prize: Glory as the first BBB Love Island Sweeptakes winner.

Cassidy - Fuzz
Charlie - Meglos
Eden -
Erin - reepbot
Grant - Affable
Josh - sav0001
Justin - timmydownawell
Millie - kxk
Natasha -
Tayla -
I’ll take Tayla!

Omg I love the UK version!

It is only the first episode. Still too hard to tell. If it is anything like the UK version, I would say that it is going to get a lot more racy... Probably explains why it will be in a later time slot starting next episode.

It won't be in a later time slot, apart from the shifting time slots for the replays on Nine due to whatever they have scheduled that night. All the episodes will air at 8:30 on 9GO first.

We had an IT issue last night,fixed now weird.

Anyway, TV still worked so I watched but could not see you guys unfortunately.......I also get a bit sleepy about that time and may drift off as I did at the end of this.

Hey, I did pick the best girlie tho, my Millie.....she looks natural no fake tits etc. And endless legs, real hair.

The incoming teen mother is a worry........and lucky most have a decent body because their heads leave a lot to be desired......inside and out.....and some of the boys are prettier than the girls.
And they are there to be judged.....so I see flaws, everywhere

It needs to get more lively and bubbly, it needs to be froth.....if it is to avoid being totally sleazy.

But how hilarious Bach franchise have all come out disgusted......fuckwits, your show is the same just dressed differently

They stole the narrator from OS, very good move

I’ll take Tayla!

Omg I love the UK version!

Done

Behind Big Brother Love Island Sweeptakes:
Prize: Glory as the first BBB Love Island Sweeptakes winner.

Cassidy - Fuzz
Charlie - Meglos
Eden -
Erin - reepbot
Grant - Affable
Josh - sav0001
Justin - timmydownawell
Millie - kxk
Natasha -
Tayla - Trala

It won't be in a later time slot, apart from the shifting time slots for the replays on Nine due to whatever they have scheduled that night. All the episodes will air at 8:30 on 9GO first.

I just had a look and you’re right. TV guid3 was saying different for me yesterday. Looks like no more live discussion on here.

Reactions: Tee
I am watching the later repeat......as in schedule below, what do you mean @Affable? WERE there going to be 3am shows???

Anyway, w are getting UK intruders, anyone know him??? Big Brother 2010 star John James Parton

4CB0A3E900000578-5778003-Remember_me_Big_Brother_UK_2010_star_John_James_Paton_is_set_to_-m-55_1527469977698.jpg

4CB0A37D00000578-5778003-Camera_shy_Since_his_spin_off_reality_show_Something_About_Joise-a-45_1527471400984.jpg

TV SCHEDULE

Love Island Australia

Aussie bomb shell Sophie Monk jets off to Mallorca in Spain to host this reality dating show where sexy singles move to a luxury paradise in the hope of finding love and the summer of their life.

Series, Entertainment, Real Life

Recording Options

• You must be logged in to schedule recordings.
LOVE ISLAND AUSTRALIA - TV SHOWTIMES

MONDAY, MAY 28
(Australia, English)

Aussie bomb shell Sophie Monk jets off to Mallorca in Spain to host this reality dating show where sexy singles move to a luxury paradise in the hope of finding love and the summer of their life." data-html="true" data-title="Love Island Australia" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
8:30pm

remote_new.png
Love Island Australia

9Go!

(Australia, English)

Aussie bomb shell Sophie Monk jets off to Mallorca in Spain to host this reality dating show where sexy singles move to a luxury paradise in the hope of finding love and the summer of their life." data-html="true" data-title="Love Island Australia" data-trigger="hover" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
10:45pm

Love Island Australia

9 Melbourne

(Australia, English)

Love Island Australia

9HD Melbourne

TUESDAY, MAY 29
(Australia, English)

remote_new.png
Love Island Australia

9Go!

(Australia, English)

10:45pm

Love Island Australia

9 Melbourne

(Australia, English)

Love Island Australia

9HD Melbourne

WEDNESDAY, MAY 30
(Australia, English)

remote_new.png
Love Island Australia

9Go!

(Australia, English)

11:15pm

Love Island Australia

9Go!

THURSDAY, MAY 31
(Australia, English)

remote_new.png
Love Island Australia

9Go!

(Australia, English)

11:30pm

Love Island Australia

9Go!

SUNDAY, JUNE 3
(Australia, English)

remote_new.png
Love Island Australia

9Go!

(Australia, English)

11:40pm

Love Island Australia

9Go!

The late schedule for poster convenience is....

10:45pm Monday & Tuesday. Tonight/tomorrow

11.15pm....Wednesday
11.30pm....Thursday
11.40pm....Sunday

Trash TV......gives you license to be unPC....and it is 9...so likely to get slimey

I hope we get more froth and bubble........hopefully we will get more personality emerging

Yikes was a bit of a slow start for a a program that is actually pretty bloody good. Trashy but good. The English version anyway.

That last series from England was a cracker and it pains me to say the English girls were so much hotter than our girls. There are some shockers in the Aus series. Millie is a stunner, the blonde girl from the country is nice. I wonder are they looking for her to be a Camilla type???

These things usually take a few episodes to hit full stride so we will see but i o worry that there is a real lack of any interesting personality among the boys . Boring as batshit.

I want to be wrong because i love this show but on the basis of the first episode, mostly unattractive woman and boring men.

I'm a bit out of the young and beautiful scene but are there no girls left that dont have half an inch of spack filler caked on their faces, a natural tan, real lips and boobs.

They should steal Apollo.....and some funny Brit boys, that bromance....i like those guys
@adsyj well assessed

Last night what pissed me off.....everyone saying ...."BANTER"......as though that is part of Aussie speech.......quoting Poms was very annoying to me....they must have been watching the UK one 24/7, they have probably decided to copy a lot, sucks

They should steal Apollo.....and some funny Brit boys, that bromance....i like those guys
@adsyj well assessed

Last night what pissed me off.....everyone saying ...."BANTER"......as though that is part of Aussie speech.......quoting Poms was very annoying to me....they must have been watching the UK one 24/7, they have probably decided to copy a lot, sucks

I think the thing that turns me off about this show is the British involvement. The main reason why I don't watch the UK show.

I find the commentator quite annoying. It would be even more annoying if there are British contestants on the show.

We will be getting this sometime:)

4CB0948100000578-5778081-Strike_a_pose_Whether_he_likes_it_or_not_Elias_is_bound_to_cause-a-27_1527480101672.jpg

4CB0945D00000578-0-image-m-17_1527468729490.jpg

4CB0956D00000578-5778081-Au_natural_The_brooding_brunette_will_no_doubt_be_disappointed_t-m-18_1527478661115.jpg

Elias, 6'2, model, 27, HATES FAKE

"I don't like fake asses, fake faces, lip filler... [Girls] don't need plastic surgery – they need a psychologist!" he rants.

upload_2018-5-28_17-2-6.png

Back