Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

stay with it sticky. Let's give it a chance to get interesting,

...haha!... I will... but only because you asked me to my friend... I was coming close to giving it the flick... perhaps something exciting will happen and someone will break a fingernail or something and will dramatically leave the show crying perhaps?... either male or female... lol!... cheers.

So I haven't read this as I haven't watched the episode yet and probably won't get the opportunity until tomorrow night. What is the verdict, crap or reasonably entertaining trash?

So I haven't read this as I haven't watched the episode yet and probably won't get the opportunity until tomorrow night. What is the verdict, crap or reasonably entertaining trash?

...well Meglos my friend... I am totally bored with it BUT!... my friend Timmy asked me to stick with it to see if it gets any better... and that I will do... but others are loving it so perhaps it's just me?... this show is a no brainer and is so bad that it's probably a great show... I'm yet to discover that... I will watch the next episode or 2 at least... I'll see how I go lol!... cheers.

probably better viewing with chat/company tbh

...well Meglos my friend... I am totally bored with it BUT!... my friend Timmy asked me to stick with it to see if it gets any better... and that I will do... but others are loving it so perhaps it's just me?... this show is a no brainer and is so bad that it's probably a great show... I'm yet to discover that... I will watch the next episode or 2 at least... I'll see how I go lol!... cheers.

Thanks. I'll sort of have chat/company in a way as I'll read the comments here as or shortly after I watch it.

Here's what I learned by reading Twitter and not watching the show:
1. It's a dumpster fire
2. It degrades women
3. It degrades men
4. It kills brain cells
5. Kangatarian is a thing....if you're a bozo
6. Sophie is channelling her inner Kath Day-Knight "look at moi here on Luv Oiland"
7. Justin is gay

Who do you guys think Kim (Intruder) will try to couple up with?

...probably her reflection my friend... but seriously... at this point with whoever she decides to 'steal' from (whichever girl she dislikes the most) 'other half' methinks!... cheers.

Here's what I learned by reading Twitter and not watching the show:
1. It's a dumpster fire
2. It degrades women
3. It degrades men
4. It kills brain cells
5. Kangatarian is a thing....if you're a bozo
6. Sophie is channelling her inner Kath Day-Knight "look at moi here on Luv Oiland"
7. Justin is gay

...um... yup!... that just about sums it all up my friend lol!... cheers.

How racy is this show? My mum has expressed an interest as she likes the Bachelor etc, is that safe or should I steer her away?[DOUBLEPOST=1527431762][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol I mentioned the Love Oiland thing earlier too. Glad it wasn't just me that noticed that.

Me too, lol.
It doesn't look good from the promo they are playing tonight. Sophie speaks like a complete bogan. "Love Oiland". And the house is vomit-inducing bubblegum colours.

How racy is this show? My mum has expressed an interest as she likes the Bachelor etc, is that safe or should I steer her away?[DOUBLEPOST=1527431762][/DOUBLEPOST]

Me too, lol.

It is only the first episode. Still too hard to tell. If it is anything like the UK version, I would say that it is going to get a lot more racy... Probably explains why it will be in a later time slot starting next episode.

Back