Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

But eurovision gave us this.........
sax_dude.gif

which is one of gods great gifts.

...okaaaaay... okay... I'm going to come clean and make a confession that I never tell ANYONE okay?... I really liked Bucks Fizz... THERE!... I've said it!... please don't hate me... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
They won Eurovision in 1981, didn't they? That is what trivia does to you. :hilarious:

...you're probably right Affable... I'm not too sure but it wouldn't surprise me if they did... I think that they're great and... like that guy that was just on the TV... I have a Ukulele too lol!... cheers.

...huh?... what?... the big 5:00 AM wake up call to watch it Live?... if it's not that then no kxk?... colour me curious... cheers.

BIG 5 = FRANCE; UK; ITALY; SPAIN; GERMANY........these 5 go straight throughto the final, no requirement to qualify in the semis
They usually produce superior productions anyway
The reason = these 5 put up the most cash to keep the comp going

BIG 5 = FRANCE; UK; ITALY; SPAIN; GERMANY........these 5 go straight throughto the final, no requirement to qualify in the semis
They usually produce superior productions anyway
The reason = these 5 put up the most cash to keep the comp going

...oh okay... that's hardly fair though is it?... but it does make sense doesn't it kxk?... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1526039721][/DOUBLEPOST]...aw shit... come on... announce Jess from Australia will ya?... sheesh!... she better get through... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...oh yes there they are... I really liked the Vikings but I'm so stoked that Jess made it... what a buzz eh?... I've changed my mind about her now... I wasn't much of a fan of hers until tonight... she won me over tonight... well done girl... cheers.

Back