Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i worked out why i prefer 2014 era inigo. it's because back then she didn't take herself seriously. that is an attractive trait.

PepsiCo creates new Doritos Crackers

Remedios Lucio

PepsiCo has unveiled recently its new Doritos Crackers, a snack with an intense flavour hit that packs a crunch in every bite.

The global company said in a statement the bite-sized crackers are oven baked not fried, and then loaded with Doritos flavours to satisfy tastebuds and hunger.

“Doritos Crackers are an exciting way to attract a new consumer base to the biscuit category in the form of millennials, who are the heartland of Doritos. The brand has a cult following with the young and hungry and we are thrilled to be able to deliver them with an exciting new way to enjoy iconic Doritos flavours,” Doritos brand manager Alison Silver said.

Doritos Crackers are available in four bold flavours which will deliver the flavour hit the brand is famous for – with Cheese Supreme, Mexicana, Texan BBQ and Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream. The product is packaged in sleek black boxes, bringing a modern edge to the category and increasing shelf standout.

The company said the brand new innovation is set to grow the biscuit category- driving value and excitement with millennials who are on the hunt for a bold new snack, from a brand they know and love.

Doritos Crackers’ four new flavours are available nationally in grocery stores as well as petrol and convenience stores from mid-April 2018 for RRP $3.49.

https://insidefmcg.com.au/2018/04/12/pepsico-creates-new-doritos-crackers/

Doritos-Crackers.jpg

https://facthacker.com/signs-intense-personality/

8 Signs You Have an Intense Personality (And That It’s Okay!)

Understanding your intense personality can help you make efforts towards self-care if you find yourself overworking or pushing yourself too hard. These eight signs are traits common to owners of a strong personality, so if you see yourself reflected here consider yourself intense.

1. A Deep Sincerity
Some people can say a lot without saying anything. Not you. You mean what you say and say what you mean. Speaking with you often gets right to the heart of the matter at hand and you’re not afraid to call things how you see them, no matter what others think.

2. You Can Be Moody
Your emotions and moods move more like a pendulum than a deep lake. One day you may have a deep chat with someone and the next day not even have the time of day for them or maybe, just not as much time as the day before. Your emotions tend to set your moods, which change often.

3. You Are Easily Invested in Fictional Characters
When you get engrossed in a book, movie or TV show you begin to empathize with a character. You feel what they feel and it affects you to the core. You may find yourself thinking about a character’s death or sorrow days after seeing or reading it.

4. Your Heart is Stitched to Your Sleeve
You own your emotions. You don’t care who knows what you really feel, and you don’t hide them. When it comes to expressing yourself you’re blunt (what some would term “brutally honest”), which can rub some people the wrong way. But you feel the way you do; why sugarcoat it?

5. You Use Strong Language
You tend to go into descriptive detail about how you feel rather than making a vague, generalized statement. You want to be as clear as possible and if strong language lets you express that, go for it. Again, it may rub others the wrong way, but you don’t mind if your options bother them.

6. You Make Eye Contact
Direct eye contact can be intimidating. But you realize that it is a valuable part of clearly communicating yourself and giving the same respect to another person. You look people in the eye when dealing with them, which can make them feel both vulnerable and creeped out.

7. You Relish in Meaningful Conversations
Small talk holds no interest for you. Talk about deeper subjects, such as politics, spirituality or philosophy bring out the best in you. In that same vein you’re not afraid to bring up uncomfortable topics to get there. Any topic is up for discussion with you and you enjoy it.

8. “Clingy” Has Been Used to Describe You
Really, you just care deeply. Has a past relationship ever called you “clingy?” As a person who is very poignant with your emotions you tend to express yourself. A lot. Seeing this much raw emotion from you can sometimes frighten others, but you’re just expressing yourself. You need an outlet for those emotions, and what better way than to tell that person exactly how you feel?

watching whodunnit. good to try and solves the crimes. i can never work them out because i'm too stupid. but that's ok because i'm awesome at other things.

i wonder how computers will change over the next ten or twenty years? will we have holograms? or something different.

also, does anyone here speak to their phones or computers for certain tasks like siri or google assistant?

Ha ha, lady of Think Tank speaking the truth.

"This lady is a bit cooler than Tina (Arena)". Most artists are cooler than Tina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back