Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

I can’t wait! As you know I have never watched BBCAN and this will horrify you being the BB King of contestants, I still have no idea who Nikki Graham is outside an occasional guest on Rylans show. I should probably watch Tim Dormers Canadian series and find out!

I highly recommend Nikki's first UK series before you check out her time on BBCAN... She has some truly iconic moments in that house...

I think she is reality gold. While her manic behaviour and antics stops her winning anything, I really like watching her her. She is a kind hearted drunken mess.

I agree with you! I adore Brandi... As for her "bullying" of James I really don't see it as bullying... It would be completely different if James wasn't sticking up for himself... I just see Brandi as being brutally honest... You don't have to like everyone and you certainly don't need to be quiet about it...

And Ross wins America's favourite house guest. WTF!! Not going to bother watching the final three episodes of this season. When does BB UK start again, June?

Last edited:
The worst possible winner apart from Metta. The jury must have been so bitter. This is possible the worst finish to a reality show that I have seen in some time.

And Ross wins America's favourite house guest. WTF!! Not going to bother watching the final three episodes of this season. When does BB UK start again, June?

Don't hate the player hate the game... I'm alright with the winner of both... Other than Shannon I think both Ross and Marissa played the best game... The only other person I could have lived with out of the final 5 was Ari... Mark coasted through the game and Omarosa really had very little social game... In terms of James he really only survived due to brute force...

ETA: Yes BBUK should be back some time in June...

I’m happy enough with the result. Though I think Ross can take more credit for getting himself and Marissa to the end.

Reactions: kxk
Underwhelming winner but there have been worse - Marissa may not have been outwardly the obvious player in the game but she had a ride or die with Ross from day 1 and has been a key member of the key alliances all season, so although not my choice at all for the win I don't begrudge it. I agree with Kingston it was a bitter jury and not being sequestered made no difference - indeed both the sequestered and non-sequestered segments of the jury votes 2:1 in her favour.

I do think it's been the series BBUSA needed and Julie Chen thinks there is an 80% chance it'll return next year. I think the celebrity factor meant that although the game was very much there throughout (and more so than some recent main seasons) it was a bit more personable as well.

Will Channel 9 release a list of ratings since the season is over?

No they won't. To see the full list of ratings you would have to pay Oztam, our ratings counting service here a lot of money. The final airs at 11:15 pm tonight here. The show was moved to 11 pm or later after the first week due to low ratings.

No they won't. To see the full list of ratings you would have to pay Oztam, our ratings counting service here a lot of money. The final airs at 11:15 pm tonight here. The show was moved to 11 pm or later after the first week due to low ratings.
Wow that's dissapointing

Finally watched the finale yesterday and I was delighted with the final two. Ross and Marissa were my favourite two from the get go. I feel the fact Marissa took her “ride or die” despite knowing he was the hardest to beat really demonstrated the depth of their new friendship. I think that there is a friendship for life. I was so pleased Ross won the most entertaining. While I really enjoyed this series, I’m not sure I could do this format with regular housemates. I like a bit more outrage and honest unedited behaviour.

Give Big Brother Canada a go (starts Wednesday) - it's basically the US format but with an ethos which has much more in common with the international format Australians are familar with.

I will :)

Any tips on how to watch it here in Australia, peeps?

Back