Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) Pre-season chat

Tiny clue......the FEUD........AUSTRALIA'S BIGGEST FEUD
Some dills suggested Kyle v Rove, neither would ever consider this, I mean Kyle had to be medi vacced out of friggin HOUSE - BB
Another feud I never knew existed, apparently Mick Malloy amd Tony Martin hate each other and haven't spoken for a decade???Who knew???
And @Mr Stickyfingers ......just for you and why I came here, the other biggest feud is of course FF with Grant Denyer, and this is far more likely, makes a good sneaky clue.

Tiny clue......the FEUD........AUSTRALIA'S BIGGEST FEUD
Some dills suggested Kyle v Rove, neither would ever consider this, I mean Kyle had to be medi vacced out of friggin HOUSE - BB
Another feud I never knew existed, apparently Mick Malloy amd Tony Martin hate each other and haven't spoken for a decade???Who knew???
And @Mr Stickyfingers ......just for you and why I came here, the other biggest feud is of course FF with Grant Denyer, and this is far more likely, makes a good sneaky clue.

Here is a direct quote of the clue: “In 2018, two Aussie icons in the middle of Australia’s biggest feud will be stuck living together in the jungle,”

To go on to your theory kxk there is only one host of the current Family Feud so that doesn't really fit unless the other person or both people are previous hosts of Family Feud? which if correct is a very clever clue. :)

List of previous Family Feud hosts: Tony Barber (1977-1980), Daryl Somers (1980-1984), Sandy Scott (1984), Rob Brough (1988-1995), John Deeks (1996), Bert Newton (2006-2007)
Feud, like Family Feud, Grant Denyer? They used him before as a guest, in a box. That's what springs to my mind too.

You know what I don't think if it is a Family Feud connection that Grant Denyer will be going into the jungle. Like you said he has already appeared before and he would be busy filming Family Feud episodes. There are 6 episodes a week so they couldn't really afford to let him go off for potentially six weeks.

The facebook page is run by someone funny. I'd like to think it was Julia herself :D

Jennifer Mccoy l would rather live with 100 rats and eat intestines then spend 10 minutes in the junge with Keiran from last year just saying lol

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Australia
WAIT. Was there someone on last year named Keiran that we didn't know about this changes everything
1f631.png

Brandon Kelly NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooOh god please don’t put this on this crap any more

Thanks for your feedback Brandon, we've decided based solely on your comment to cancel the show. Sorry everyone!

The facebook page is run by someone funny. I'd like to think it was Julia herself :D

Jennifer Mccoy l would rather live with 100 rats and eat intestines then spend 10 minutes in the junge with Keiran from last year just saying lol

WAIT. Was there someone on last year named Keiran that we didn't know about this changes everything
1f631.png

Brandon Kelly NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooOh god please don’t put this on this crap any more

Thanks for your feedback Brandon, we've decided based solely on your comment to cancel the show. Sorry everyone!

Whoever runs that page sure has some sass! lol

I was just thinking today how lucky we are to have Julia and Chris as hosts. I can't wait to see the skits they come up with this year.

This Sunday, people.......THIS SUNDAY!!!!

...thanks Medusa for the heads up sweetness... I'll be there with bells on!... lol!... I can't wait for it to begin... the non ratings drought is finished at last!!!!!!... (thank God)... the only things that I hate about the show are the eating events... I have to turn the sound down and not watch the TV until they're over lol!... cheers.

Where are we posting for the show?

Good question. Everything in here, or a new thread for every show/week?

...hey Medusa and hi Meglos... I started this thread up to basically announce that Celeb was coming back and I did the title to emulate the thread that we posted 'Live' in from last year but with the year date changed... doing a new thread each night seems way too complicated to me... so as with 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' and 'Masterchef' perhaps we should just keep it to one thread for convenience?... so how about we just use this thread to keep it all contained?...

...with the 'Survivor' thread I had so much trouble trying to quote someone from a couple of nights earlier in trying to figure out which thread that it was in and what a particular person said just to quote them for instance... at least if it's in only the one thread then you can just scroll back a few pages to find it... it's just a suggestion though... I'm happy with whatever you all choose... so if you all decide to contain it in this thread only then no worries... just saying... cheers.

Back