Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

Here is the clue: Loudmouth Television Star - This controversial star is sure to have Australia talking, but how will the other celebrities cope with their outspoken antics.

I think it's Denise Drysdale.

Jackie must be the princess who keeps it real.

I remember in one of the episodes she said "You want to keep this real Lydia? Let's keep this real!".

I thought the three number one singles was for the rock star, not the pop sensation? The one we think is Jenny Morris/Kirk Pengilly/Shannon Noll. I don't know, I'm confused now.
I am confused as well because the person who posted it said it was for the Pop Sensation. Lol.

Sorry that is my fault. The jungle jumble for the clue "THREE NUMBER ONE SINGLES" was for the Aussie Rocker not the Pop Sensation like I said in my original post. I mixed up the clue. Sorry!

Here is the clue: Loudmouth Television Star - This controversial star is sure to have Australia talking, but how will the other celebrities cope with their outspoken antics?

I am thinking it is someone from OS - thinking the "Australia Talking" maybe a clue?

Here is a round up of all the clues, I have assumed gender for the celebrities that are basically confirmed (Mark Philippoussis, Danny Green and Anthony Mundine). I have put a ** if they have participated in an online Q&A:

Men
Feuding Celebrities: This Aussie duo are used to clashing in real life, but what will happen when they live together?
Iconic Aussie Comedian: This much-loved comedian married into one of Australia’s most famous families.
**AFL Champion: This premiership-winning player is known for their hair-raising play and is ready to make a move. 3 premierships.
Tennis Star: This world famous tennis player will be at break point before they know it.
Women
Australia's Stand Up Queen: This queen of comedy has a lot to talk about and is sure to liven up the camp.
TV Star: This loveable princess knows how to keep it real.
**Pop Sensation: This 80s star, known only by their first name, went multi-platinum.
Loudmouth TV Star: This controversial star is sure to have Australia talking and she is a beauty you're sure to love.
Hot Model: This Australian blonde bombshell is big in the US.
Unknown
Aussie Rocker: This Australian legend has had album and single sales in excess of one million. 3 #1 singles.
World Champion: This sporting superstar has a strong social conscience.
Iconic Aussie Actor: This famous Australian actor is ready for a tree change.
Best Selling Author: This person has exposed many tabloid secrets over the years, and the Royal Family knows this person's name.​

I checked out AFL players with 3 premierships and only found a few that would fit - I came up with Akermanis and well as Michael Voss (who works for 10) but thinking it is going to be Aker

Are all the celebrities there at the moment? Just wondering as Phillippoussis is playing doubles tonight.

I don't think so. I know producers stagger arrivals to make sure the media and paps don't ruin any surprises, so Mark may not be travellin until tomorrow? And whether or not all 14 celebrities are entering the jungle on night 1 is yet to be seen.

Today's Twitter Q&A. Looks like it might have been one of Australia's hottest models chatting today.

Are you blonde?
Yaaaaas!

Are you in the music industry?
No, but in my shower I am. :headphone::singing:

Have you done modelling?
I'm a professional coat-hanger, yes.

Are you from the States?
Neither! Flyin' solo.

What are you looking forward to most in the jungle?
I'm looking forward to not having my phone. I'm looking forward to having other people look after me. :laugh:

What phobias do you have, if any?
Needles and dogs.

What football code do you follow here in Australia??
I don't even know what that question means. :laugh:

Are you from the States?
I'm not American but I do spend a lot of time there.

Were you involved in sports?
No. Way.

Are you a boy or girl?
I am a women.

Are you Australian?
Yes, I am Australian.

Do you do any acting?
I did drama in school but that's about it!

Make sure you eat heaps of food before you enter!
I'm actually so excited to lose a couple of kgs. :laugh:

What are you hoping to learn about yourself in the jungle?
I haven't thought about that yet! I'll get back to you when I'm out...

Which celeb would you choose to be your camp mate?
Sofia Vergara. :inlove:

What's one thing people commonly associate you with?
Cgj38H9.png
:snaphappy:

Are you vegan?
Heeeeeeeeeelllll noooooooo.

Have you dated any celebs?
I have but nothing I can reveal to you :p I don't kiss and tell. :kiss:

That's all we've got time for guys, thanks for playing along :kiss: I'll see you on Sunday. I'll be the one in the green dress ;) xoxo

@TeamRohan Thanks so much!! :) She also said she has done reality TV before, but a couple of tweets were deleted because of mis-spelling. Ashley Hart did do Dancing with the Stars. Does she have a US connection?

I reckon it's Simone Holtznagel, I'm sure that spelling is incorrect. ANTM alumni who has worked in the US for some big brands like Guess and was in Playboy as well.

I feel so underwhelmed by the clues this year! Anyone else?

Pretty sure it is Jackie Gillies from the Real Housewives of Melbourne.

She said to Lydia once last season, "Do you want to keep this real, Lydia? Let's keep this real".

I think the Real part is definitely a nod to a housewife, probably Jackie although I don't think that quote is specific enough to use as a clue. If not her then anyone from RHOS would also fit minus maybe Melissa.

I don't watch any of the Real Housewives franchise but I do recognise Jackie Gillies's face and the Real Housewives franchise is very popular on Foxtel so some viewers watching would know who she is.

Jackie Gilles is married to the drummer from Silverchair....she says she is a Psychic and that "angels" guide her.

Besides that....I quite like her. She is from Newcastle. :)

I think the Real part is definitely a nod to a housewife, probably Jackie although I don't think that quote is specific enough to use as a clue. If not her then anyone from RHOS would also fit minus maybe Melissa.

I wouldn't mind Lisa Oldfield on the show. It would definitely be interesting considering her personality. Athena X as well. Most likely Jackie though.

Gina wouldn't do it.

Former housewife maybe? PETTIFLEUR? She would be great!

Back