Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

WAIT!

Another clue for the pop sensation was given:
AToRjgT.jpg

The jumble unscrambled works out to be "THREE NUMBER ONE SINGLES"

It can't be Ricki-Lee because she never achieved a number one single. It can't be Paulini either because she only has two number ones her debut single "Angel Eyes" and she was included on the Australian Idol Top 12 Cast single "Rise Up" which reached number one. Both Ricki-Lee and Paulini were in Young Divas as well but that group didn't get a number one single either. ???

I don't get most of your list @Sunni11 .....you just seem to pluck some from nowhere

I'm plucking them from the clues and published articles. Jenny Morris was reported by multiple news outlets after she created an Instagram account and posted promotions for the show and the Aussie Rocker clue. Roxy was a guess after she appeared on Studio 10 twice in a fortnight and the TV star clues were released. My justification for the Hart sister is from her US relations and her sudden revamp of her beauty line. Although her sister is also very likely.

As for Peter... I'd prefer Glenn Robbins. Just google Vicky, she is a TV star from UK... she may have reality tv roots but with 3.9 million Instagram followers, I don't deny her 'celebrity'.

@TeamRohan I agree with your updated list... in fact I would put money on it. The new jungle jumble above is for the Aussie Rocker, not the Pop Sensation... I'm excited for tonight's Twitter Q&A. :)

If you're a member of Tenplay you can watch a video with all new clues. Here they are:

AFL Champion: This AFL star is ready to make a move.
Pop Sensation: This 80s star went multi-platinum.
Best Selling Author: The Royal Family knows this persons name.

Pop Sensation: This 80s star went multi-platinum.
Best Selling Author: The Royal Family knows this persons name.

Ok so that definitely rules out Ricki-Lee and Paulini for the pop sensation anyway instead of me messing up the jungle jumble mistaking the Aussie Rocker clue for the Pop Sensation. Sorry about that guys. :oops:

"Tiffany" who did "I Think We're Alone Now" was considered a pop sensation and that song was big in the 80s though chances are it would most likely be an Australian singer from back then. Anyone have a thought on who that can be? and keep in mind they were known by one name and were successful going multi-platinum.

For the best selling author it could be Paul Burrell with the Royal connection? Does anyone know if the royals know Kathy Lette by name?

Could be Collette, though I don't think 'Ring My Bell' went multi-platinum.[DOUBLEPOST=1516607859][/DOUBLEPOST]Jenny Morris certainly didn't have 3 number one singles...

Could be Collette, though I don't think 'Ring My Bell' went multi-platinum.

Jenny Morris certainly didn't have 3 number one singles...

All these new clues are DESTROYING my "locked-in" guesses!!! :arghh: Can I have an tantrum??? lol I was so sure...

Paul Burrell was my immediate thought... seems likely. He is the UK version years ago, and made a fleeting appearance in CBB UK last year. As for the 80s star, I am stumped! Sinitta perhaps? I have no idea.

Kirk Pengilly did though, who I have been saying all along.

Maybe it is him though I wouldn't have expected he would do this type of show and the Jenny Morris Instagram thing threw me off.

Out of curiosity I have just googled Shannon Noll's discography and he had three number one singles: "What About Me", "Learn To Fly" and "Shine" well technically four if you count that Australian Idol Top 12 single. He has furiously denied he will be going in the jungle though and it's probably just a stab in the dark but I'm putting it out there. :p

I also noticed on my prediction list that the male/female ratio doesn't really add up assuming the 14 clues for the 14 celebrities are the ones entering opening night.
Paul Burrell was my immediate thought... seems likely. He is the UK version years ago, and made a fleeting appearance in CBB UK last year.

Interesting. It could very well be him then.

Out of curiosity I have just googled Shannon Noll's discography and he had three number one singles: "What About Me", "Learn To Fly" and "Shine" well technically four if you count that Australian Idol Top 12 single. He has furiously denied he will be going in the jungle though and it's probably just a stab in the dark but I'm putting it out there. :p

If it is Shannon Noll I'll be disappointed that the "in excess of" clue wasn't cryptic.

All valid points. Assuming our all-but-confirmed guesses are correct (and taking into account the clues that specify gender):
Male - Feuding Celebrity 1, Feuding Celebrity 2, AFL Champion, Comedian.
Female - Stand Up Queen, Model, TV Star, Loud Mouth TV Star.
Unknown - Aussie Rocker, World Champion, Best Selling Author, Tennis Star, Pop Sensation, Iconic Aussie Actor.

EDIT - During tonight's Twitter Q and A, someone ask which clue they belong to and what gender they are!

Best selling author = is still Samantha X, she is a POM, and used to write UK tabloid shit, she probably chased Di & Fergie
I reckon @Meglos is right about Pengilly, or anyone from INXS, that clue fits

Thought I would post the Q&A with the mystery celebrity in one place for everyone. Sounds like so far it is the AFL player chatting.

Are you Australian?
Yes, I am!

Who did you like most from last years contestants?
Nazeem was definitely my fave.

What is one thing you’ll miss being in the jungle?
I love coffee, I'm really gonna miss it... Or will I?

What are you best known for?
I'm known for being super competitive.

What’s one thing you are not looking forward to in the jungle?
I don't have the strongest stomach... Tucker Trials could be... interesting. :sick:

Who would be your dream camp mate?
Chris Rock, there's a lot of down time and there's nothing better than a funny man!

Are you looking forward to eating bugs?
I'm not looking forward to eating ANYTHING.

Have you ever been on a TV show before?
I think you'll struggle to find someone in here that hasn't. :unsure:

What's the thing your most looking forward to hearing into the jungle?
Going outside my comfort zone, and challenging myself.

Are you looking forward to doing challenges with heights?
I'm cool with heights... Unless they get me to bungee-jump. :speechless:

Have you met Chris and Julia yet?
I feel like I've bonded with them already, through the TV.

Name something big that has happened in your life that we would all know about:
b796e655-15b8-43ca-ac47-4c43cdbf01b0
6uFWcx2.jpg
6uFWcx2.jpg
6uFWcx2.jpg

Are you a cricketer?

A poor man's cricketer, but I could hold my own on the pitch.

Have you been in the spotlight and if so are you still in it?
I've been in the spotlight and I'm definitely still in it out here...

Mystery celeb: are you a guy, a girl, or something else?
I am a guy.

What celebrity stream (ie sports, Bachelorette, reality tv, radio etc) are you hoping is NOT represented this year?
A certain red-headed politician with warped opinions. :rage:

Did you play AFL for Brisbane and Western Bulldogs?
AFL - yes. Team *shrug*

Did you play for West Coast?
I can neither confirm nor deny.

Which would you prefer Snakes or Spiders?
I'd prefer a spider because I have more chance of killing it. But I do enjoy a good killer python.

Who was the toughest player you played against?
The toughest player I've played against was on this show. :muted:

That's all we've got time for folks, we have to get our Celeb ready for some torture :wideyed: Thanks for playing #CelebrityHeads Twitter, hope the extra clues help you. We'll play again on Wednesday at 4.30pm

Last edited:
Thought I would post the Q&A with the mystery celebrity in one place for everyone. Sounds like so far it is the AFL player chatting.

Are you Australian?
Yes, I am!

Who did you like most from last years contestants?
Nazeem was definitely my fave.

What is one thing you’ll miss being in the jungle?
I love coffee, I'm really gonna miss it... Or will I?

What are you best known for?
I'm known for being super competitive.

What’s one thing you are not looking forward to in the jungle?
I don't have the strongest stomach... Tucker Trials could be... interesting. :sick:

Who would be your dream camp mate?
Chris Rock, there's a lot of down time and there's nothing better than a funny man!

Are you looking forward to eating bugs?
I'm not looking forward to eating ANYTHING.

Have you ever been on a TV show before?
I think you'll struggle to find someone in here that hasn't. :unsure:

What's the thing your most looking forward to hearing into the jungle?
Going outside my comfort zone, and challenging myself.

Are you looking forward to doing challenges with heights?
I'm cool with heights... Unless they get me to bungee-jump. :speechless:

Have you met Chris and Julia yet?
I feel like I've bonded with them already, through the TV.

Name something big that has happened in your life that we would all know about:
b796e655-15b8-43ca-ac47-4c43cdbf01b0
6uFWcx2.jpg
6uFWcx2.jpg
6uFWcx2.jpg

Are you a cricketer?

A poor man's cricketer, but I could hold my own on the pitch.

Have you been in the spotlight and if so are you still in it?
I've been in the spotlight and I'm definitely still in it out here...

Mystery celeb: are you a guy, a girl, or something else?
I am a guy.

What celebrity stream (ie sports, Bachelorette, reality tv, radio etc) are you hoping is NOT represented this year?
A certain red-headed politician with warped opinions. :rage:

Did you play AFL for Brisbane and Western Bulldogs?
AFL - yes. Team *shrug*

Did you play for West Coast?
I can neither confirm nor deny.

Which would you prefer Snakes or Spiders?
I'd prefer a spider because I have more chance of killing it. But I do enjoy a good killer python.

Who was the toughest player you played against?
The toughest player I've played against was on this show. :muted:

That's all we've got time for folks, we have to get our Celeb ready for some torture :wideyed: Thanks for playing #CelebrityHeads Twitter, hope the extra clues help you. We'll play again on Wednesday at 4.30pm

Sounds like Aker to me

Or Ed Lower....................................

WAIT!

Another clue for the pop sensation was given:
AToRjgT.jpg

The jumble unscrambled works out to be "THREE NUMBER ONE SINGLES"

It can't be Ricki-Lee because she never achieved a number one single. It can't be Paulini either because she only has two number ones her debut single "Angel Eyes" and she was included on the Australian Idol Top 12 Cast single "Rise Up" which reached number one. Both Ricki-Lee and Paulini were in Young Divas as well but that group didn't get a number one single either. ???

Tina Arena is an 80's star and had 3 Number 1 singles

In Belgium

Back