Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

i'm not a trump supporter. please don't lie. i hate trump with the passion of a thousand burning suns. every time i type out his name i spit on the ground with disgust and curse the sky.

tumblr_o78w54ZDWm1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

I am a true Trump supporter. How can I prove it to you? My heart bleeds for Trump. My soul yearns that I too can be as great as him. As awe-inspiring and majestic as him. Every day and every night I think about Trump.

According to this, you are a liar liar pants on fire.

I am not buying your recent posts though. You are still a Trump supporter.

According to this, you are a liar liar pants on fire.

I am not buying your recent posts though. You are still a Trump supporter.

am i not allowed to change my mind? yes, i used to support that devil trump. a period in my life that i am not proud of, but now the sun has risen and i hate trump. i do not support him at all now.

am i not allowed to change my mind? yes, i used to support that devil trump. a period in my life that i am not proud of, but now the sun has risen and i hate trump. i do not support him at all now.

So you are either a liar or disloyal. Which do you prefer?

I can still be a leftie and support Trump. Trump has been very important in my life. She encouraged my writing as well as enabling me to have the confidence to do online dating. The least i can do is be loyal to Trump.

Contradiction...

i was never loyal to trump though.
So you don't see your defection from Trump as being disloyal to the one? Because for months you used that as your excuse of why you simply must follow him and support him. What changed?

So you don't see your defection from Trump as being disloyal to the one? Because for months you used that as your excuse of why you simply must follow him and support him. What changed?

i don't see it being disloyal to inigo. for all i know she may dislike trump too. and i already explained what changed in regards to my support to trump.

Clearly you were referring to someone else as "Trump" as per say and hence are disloyal on that account.

i'm still loyal to inigo. which i understand some people might see as insane considering she's only appeared twice on these forums over the past twelve months (and there are times when i myself doubt my loyalty to her). but i know that deep down to be disloyal to inigo would be something that would make me quite sad.

i don't see it being disloyal to inigo. for all i know she may dislike trump too. and i already explained what changed in regards to my support to trump.
But when we made that point to you in the past it still made no difference to your feeling of loyalty. I find it interesting how your interpretation your loyalty alters as you change. I guess maybe everyones does its just usually not as laid bare for others to see as this has been.

But when we made that point to you in the past it still made no difference to your feeling of loyalty. I find it interesting how your interpretation your loyalty alters as you change. I guess maybe everyones does its just usually not as laid bare for others to see as this has been.

sometimes reason has to trump loyalty. i hope inigo will understand that. not that i think she would care if i supported trump or not. though she might care if i had a date according to you isee lol.

but yes i often say what i think on here, and those thoughts can often change.

apparently trump wants to send astronauts to the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Back