Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

It felt like my brain was being polluted, enough already

Hey @Isee did you see the word for the year short list uncludes KWAUSSIE, ie kiwi/aussie, can be child of both. Or anything combining both, or Russell Crowe kind of person.

yes I have to admit I stopped reading too much a few months ago. I was getting too unhealthily addicted to reading about him and getting saddened by it all. at least a couple of recent political events on this side of the planet has given me some hope in this world, that I was starting to think was lost reading about Trump too much.

i've been googling his name every few days or so just to see if he has resigned or been impeached yet. and when that day comes, when the devil is banished from the white house, much celebration will occur throughout the land.

Reactions: kxk
I live in the real world too. That doesn't mean I don't have arch enemies though.

And Trump will never be impeached. If he is i'll put up an avatar of Natalia Kills for a whole year.

i've been googling his name every few days or so just to see if he has resigned or been impeached yet. and when that day comes, when the devil is banished from the white house, much celebration will occur throughout the land.

Prepare your Natalia avatar.... :biggrin:

It felt like my brain was being polluted, enough already

Hey @Isee did you see the word for the year short list uncludes KWAUSSIE, ie kiwi/aussie, can be child of both. Or anything combining both, or Russell Crowe kind of person.
I guess it does sound better than Auswi hehe

i might get lucky and he could be a coward and resign.

i'm glad i don't support trump anymore. really glad about that. i don't understand how anyone could still support him.
I don't understand how anyone supported him in the first place.

He hasn't changed, only your attitude towards him has.

I don't understand how anyone supported him in the first place.

He hasn't changed, only your attitude towards him has.

he has changed though, he's turned into an orange elephant. it's a very subtle change but i've seen it with my own two eyes.

and maybe some people supported him because they are not good people either, or because they believed in what he was saying, or maybe they liked rebelling in that way?

he has changed though, he's turned into an orange elephant. it's a very subtle change but i've seen it with my own two eyes.

and maybe some people supported him because they are not good people either, or because they believed in what he was saying, or maybe they liked rebelling in that way?
Rebellious support of orange elephants will not make America great again.

Rebellious support of orange elephants will not make America great again.

i'm not sure it matters to those who support Trump for reasons of rebellion. and how does one define greatness in a country? no more poverty or more money for the individual?

i'm not sure it matters to those who support Trump for reasons of rebellion. and how does one define greatness in a country? no more poverty or more money for the individual?
I dunno you sheeples following him were the ones buying that bullshit line in the first place. So you tell me. Making sure a country is running successfully takes a lot more than rhetoric and rahrahrah.

I dunno you sheeples following him were the ones buying that bullshit line in the first place. So you tell me. Making sure a country is running successfully takes a lot more than rhetoric and rahrahrah.

it helped that hillary was an awful candidate.

i wouldn't exactly call a rich white woman riding on the coat tails of her husband's Presidency "inspirational" but that's just me.
There is much about Trump I wouldn't call "inspirational" to be fair though!

But yes politics in America is weirdly incestuous, with all the Bush family members and all. Its kind of like a weird Monarchy.

There is much about Trump I wouldn't call "inspirational" to be fair though!

But yes politics in America is weirdly incestuous, with all the Bush family members and all. Its kind of like a weird Monarchy.

trump is the opposite of inspirational. he is the darkness that hangs over america. the devil sitting on his throne.

maybe in the future we'll see a more diverse group, in every sense of the word, political leaders in America and other countries?

do you think australia should become a Republic?

do you think australia should become a Republic?
I am not a PR or citizen so really have no say on what Australia should do. But I have no problem with NZ still being a part of the Commonwealth.

Back