Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 17 Discussion

...Tara's lost heaps of weight hasn't she?... but... her face is still the same eh?... cheers.

A bag over her head will help.

47d2882f087f8aa959118498b829ed6f--hair-romance-bad-hair-day.jpg

heehee, you would be very welcome, he always laughs whenever I tell him something "Mr Stickyfingers" says.
BTW, he wants to know how your fingers got so sticky
0h boy, lol

...there are actually two explanations for my choice of 'Mr Stickyfingers' for a name nutmeg... both 'naughty' I'm afraid... in my teens an ex girlfriend named me 'Mr Stickyfingers' because I had a certain fascination for her 'feminine bits' apparently and... in England between the ages pf 10 to 14 I was in a 'Oliver Twist' type of gang and was a really good thief... (the best in the gang actually) and in England a thief is called a 'Stickyfingers'... so as I said... two 'naughty' reasons for my name lol!... cheers.

...there are actually two explanations for my choice of 'Mr Stickyfingers' for a name nutmeg... both 'naughty' I'm afraid... in my teens an ex girlfriend named me 'Mr Stickyfingers' because I had a certain fascination for her 'feminine bits' apparently and... in England between the ages pf 10 to 14 I was in a 'Oliver Twist' type of gang and was a really good thief... (the best in the gang actually) and in England a thief is called a 'Stickyfingers'... so as I said... two 'naughty' reasons for my name lol!... cheers.
well mr nutmeg says he would be happy to have a beer with you, but he's leaving his wallet at home ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1505729758][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn butterflies!
shhhh, lol

Back