Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

Yeah I have heard there is a couple procreating, no knowledge of them, I have only seen bits of some previous series. None of that one.
I will often watch the first episode when they are drunk and funny, and the very last one....some I watched other bits, like the chocolate bath.
But, anyway, i still don't believe any of it is at all romantic, and I will bet the pro-creators don't last either, same with the first couple now engaged, they won't last either.
Some of them think they have love, they have swollen heads in a fame bubble.

Yeah I have heard there is a couple procreating, no knowledge of them, I have only seen bits of some previous series. None of that one.
I will often watch the first episode when they are drunk and funny, and the very last one....some I watched other bits, like the chocolate bath.
But, anyway, i still don't believe any of it is at all romantic, and I will bet the pro-creators don't last either, same with the first couple now engaged, they won't last either.
Some of them think they have love, they have swollen heads in a fame bubble.
just when Id succeeded in blotting out thechocolate bath from my memory lol

Instead of Osher saying to the booted contestant, you never received a rose, a ninja should run in & drag them away. (would be even better if the contestant went kicking & screaming)

Don't know why these reality tv shows don't hire me.

my thought is if the two of them can still keep it together while the show is aired and the chosen one can witness what he said and did with all the others then it will last at least a few months more.

Matty bullshitting on HYBPA. To which someone replied (I didn't see it, only heard) "To quote someone's brother - LIAR!"

Reactions: kxk
Currently outside of Australia and have been for a few weeks already, with a few more months to go... I managed to catch one episode after I got to Asia but didn't watch the last three... I feel like I don't need to watch the rest, because with this thread and snippets of news articles and videos, I got a pretty decent picture of what went down! Thanks all! I'm still hoping to not miss out on any of Sophie's season though...

Please 10 can we have a nice geeky Bachelor, geeks are now fashionable and often rich, no more personal trainers.

59f04f6d180000051bdfc298.jpeg

Give us some sapiosexual action, guys with big brains:)

Please 10 can we have a nice geeky Bachelor, geeks are now fashionable and often rich, no more personal trainers.

Give us some sapiosexual action, guys with big brains:)

Watch them give up Apollo next season. Not good enough... They should let me do the casting of who it is. I would be good. :p

Kind of totally off-topic, but has the US Bachelor in Paradise with Corinne in it been screened here yet and did I miss it, or is it yet to be scheduled???

Back