Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Its tough trying to be your friend when you constantly reject the friendship because I am not inigo. I have by choice spent more time talking to you than any other person on this forum. If you don't feel friendship from me that is your own doing not mine.
It is tricky to know wrt Reepbot. He often plays Everyman, but then sometimes suddenly pulls the Autism card.

And I'm ok with high sensivity/autism (my niece is autistic, mild) - THAT I can understand.

(but she isn't wanting to Rule Britannia. Or the Waves. Or anything really....)

Reactions: kxk
It is tricky to know wrt Reepbot. He often plays Everyman, but then sometimes suddenly pulls the Autism card.
He talks of feelings and being sensitive according to myer Briggs, yet often does not consider others, and says he feels nothing. It could be the autism or it could be that he is an arse who gets off on other peoples hurt and suffering, which is why he loves Trump. Either way the result in terms of respect from people like you and I, who used to have a lot of time and respect for him, is the same. And a lot of that I suspect is because in those thousands of messages between he and wb he became a mini wb and lost who reepbot actually was. Even if inigo came back to be reepbots friend she wouldn't find the guy she became friends with.

He talks of feelings and being sensitive according to myer Briggs, yet often does not consider others, and says he feels nothing. It could be the autism or it could be that he is an arse who gets off on other peoples hurt and suffering, which is why he loves Trump. Either way the result in terms of respect from people like you and I, who used to have a lot of time and respect for him, is the same. And a lot of that I suspect is because in those thousands of messages between he and wb he became a mini wb and lost who reepbot actually was. Even if inigo came back to be reepbots friend she wouldn't find the guy she became friends with.

I don't enjoy suffering. Nor do I enjoy injustices.

Lol, as if I became a mini wb. Witty knows i'm way to stubborn for that to happen. I mean in at least three quarters of those thousands of messages he tried to convince me to forget Inigo.

And if Inigo came back to be my friend would I find the same Inigo? No, of course not.

I don't remember pulling any autism card on this thread. I don't even know what that would entail.
I don't know about this particular thread (I don't keep a spreadsheet). I meant your interactions with this forum in general.[DOUBLEPOST=1501498011][/DOUBLEPOST]
Indeed.

Which is a shame. Because the 'other' (former) Reepbot was quirky but ok. This new Reepbot is ....not quirky, not so ok.

Looks like he's deliberately chosen Slytherin.

(Which IS a valid choice. Just one that I would personally if at all possible avoid!)

Well - I can't pinpoint it... maybe it was around the time witty got chucked, maybe it was to do with trump... but SOMEthing seemed to change. And no, I'm NOT gonna do a spreadsheet on it.

Back