Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

Hey Fuzz. Hope you want to play the AU Survivor tipping comp. There are four spots left.
Thanks for the invite Timmy. I would like to play but Im not sure if I can meet the week to week requirements and I would hate to take up a spot for someone who is able to be more committed.
Im not even sure exactly how the comp works but I imagine there would be some degree of commitment and consistency and I will be able to watch only sporadically.
Best of luck for the comp and those participating. I hope to post in the show thread as much as I can.

I might give that Ninja Warrior thing a try tonight, haven't watched a second of it yet, then I'll sample the Bachelor tomorrow night, mainly to laugh at the vacuous bimbos they've got on there, and finally..........Survivor on Sunday night.

...haha!... that's quite a schedule that you have there Evan44!... lol!... I have been taping the Ninja thing and have been watching the replay after Masterchef... it is total dross as far as TV shows go but it's hilarious to hear the commentary spoken while those 'ninja's are trying to get through that shit lol!... you'd think that they are commenting on the Olympics lol!... what a bunch of nuff nuffs!... but still... it's fun to watch them all taking it so seriously lol!... boys will be boys... cheers.

I can't bring myself to watch the ninja thing, but I'll be moving on to the Bach and Survivor for sure.

...haha!... I'm the other way around with that sentence Meglos... I can't bring myself to wayth The Bachelor lol!... see you at Survivor I guess?... lol!... cheers.

It is actually really good. I enjoy it. It is the Grand Final episode as well.

...jeez Affable... I was so shocked when some of the favourites went out so quickly in some events in the final show tonight... the rock climber/the long lanky ex ginger guy and the fuzzy haired dude just to name a few... I was really wanting them to climb that last rope up the mountain but they came nowhere near it!... did I hear them say that it took 7 seasons in the USA for someone to conquer it?... haha!... for me to say that it's good to watch just for a laugh in my previous post it came mighty close to me to actually liking the show after tonight's efforts... but only close to liking it... it's a 'filler' type show for me while waiting inbetween my favourite shows at this stage lol!... cheers.

Diana was lovely on The Project tonight

Her reaction to how she felt about Ben cutting himself ("I wasn't there!") was amusing. Peter Hellier suggested that she left the sharpest knife lying around.

...she was so delightful wasn't she Meglos?... and... she's so pretty too!... I never really looked too much at Diana all the way up until the last few weeks until she made it through towards the end and then we started to see close ups of her instead of Tamara for a change and then it struck me on how pretty she was... as I said earlier in this thread a few nights back... if she didn't win this then she could've become a model in my eyes... cheers.

Maybe Mrs Sticky would like to play.

...haha!... methinks not somehow Desertsands lol!... she hears enough of me carrying on about our TV shows all the way into the loungeroom when I'm in full flight and she says that she would never do it lol!... she also says that she types really slow and would not be able to keep up with everyone... but I do tell her some of the funny comments that turn up on here during the show and it cracks her up too lol!... cheers.

Try the Project Web site or watch it on 10 at 11:35pm, it's right at the end. Does anyway one watch shows on the Food Channel. I like some of them, but many are silly.

...I watch anything with Nigella Lawson in it (because I'm in love with her most likely)... and also Maggie Beer/Jamie Oliver/Luke Nguyen and also Simon Bryant (who co starred with Maggie in 'The Cook and the Chef' a few years back)... I sometimes watch Kylie Kwong and Poh Ling Yeow on occasions too... all of these Chefs and Cooks all cook meals that you or I could cook and not the pretentious wankery stuff that we've been watching in the last few weeks!... that's why I like all of them... and for a laugh I like to watch the British show 'come dine with me' just for good measure lol!... oh!... and there's this old Italian lady called 'Gladia' or something like that who I like too on Foxtel... she cracks me up big time!... lol!... cheers.

Back