Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

...hey everyone... I entered a '25 words or less' online competition on Kyle and Jacky O's KIISS FM radio show a couple of weeks ago to win tickets to the oncoming Paul McCartney concert in Sydney in December and guess what?... I got a call from the station to tell me that I was one of 50 winners that won double pass tickets to it!... wooooooohooooo!... how good is that?... lol!... I NEVER win stuff like that!... I am one happy chappy tonight indeed!... now if only Tamara crashes and burns... cheers.

Good one!

Service is the first thing on Gary's mind in the morning.
Um. ok Gary.
EggMcMuffinPRChb435X320.png

Guess you didnt stipulate what kind of service so youve left some nice leeway there big fella.

...hey everyone... I entered a '25 words or less' online competition on Kyle and Jacky O's KIISS FM radio show a couple of weeks ago to win tickets to the oncoming Paul McCartney concert in Sydney in December and guess what?... I got a call from the station to tell me that I was one of 50 winners that won double pass tickets to it!... wooooooohooooo!... how good is that?... lol!... I NEVER win stuff like that!... I am one happy chappy tonight indeed!... now if only Tamara crashes and burns... cheers.
Congratulations. How fantastic! Are you going to share your winning words with us?

Back