Skip to main content

THE VOICE 2017 - is good!

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Kelly & Boy George being the charismatic stars they are - have lifted this crap show beyond all recognition.
Can't get enough of these too fun and mega talented, they cancel out the other 2 just fine so far :):):)

(p.s I can't stand singing shows in general)

Yeah I enjoyed it, Kelly and George gave it a real kick in the pants. I like Delta too. Don't like Seal much, though his early nineties music is ok.

Reactions: kxk
I try to like Delta, for the dislike is kind of stupid, but I find it hard she is a dork but means well.
Seal makes my skin crawl, he is creepy....and he talks such utter crap.

Georgie boy and Kelly are such a joy, unpredictable and lots of talented fun.

Kelly's married name is Kelendria Witherspoon, and her son is called Titus Jewell

Rowland and her manager Tim Witherspoon (not to be confused with the former heavyweight boxing champion) reportedly began dating in 2011. She announced her engagement to Witherspoon during an appearance on The Queen Latifah Show on December 16, 2013. They were married in Costa Rica on May 9, 2014, with guests including Beyoncé and her sister Solange Knowles.On June 10, 2014, Rowland announced via Instagram that she and Witherspoon were expecting their first child. On November 4, 2014, Rowland gave birth to her son Titan Jewell Witherspoon

kelly-rowland-tim-witherspoon-spl-lead1.jpg

Ha! Preach it sista.
Kelly tonight : "If someone in the States keeps acting the way he does, I might have to move out here."

Or she might just be looking down her nose at things as usual.
#formeryoungtalenttimesinger

Oh and I wonder if Neale Whitaker (judge on The Block) would be praising her so much after she slagged off his genre.

Or she might just be looking down her nose at things as usual.
#formeryoungtalenttimesinger

Oh and I wonder if Neale Whitaker (judge on The Block) would be praising her so much after she slagged off his genre.

Is she looking down her nose though or just having a different point of view?

Is she looking down her nose though or just having a different point of view?

I'm not going to argue with you as I know you'll defend Tina Arena as much as you'll defend Trump, but in my opinion...
I actually don't mind her music and she has a great voice.
BUT she does seem to criticize quite a lot and it does come across as looking down her nose. Others have mentioned it on here before, as I'm sure you know.
Just in that one article there are links to :

I'm not going to argue with you as I know you'll defend Tina Arena as much as you'll defend Trump, but in my opinion...
I actually don't mind her music and she has a great voice.
BUT she does seem to criticize quite a lot and it does come across as looking down her nose. Others have mentioned it on here before, as I'm sure you know.
Just in that one article there are links to :

Well with the selfie thing it is when she is out with her family. Which is fair enough.

Boy George is killing it (in a good way). He's very charismatic and funny, and actually cares, which I'm not convinced Seal does, with his intensity and mock-sincerity.

I'm watching it for the first time since season one, because I love Boy George. How long do these blind auditions go on?? Don't know how much more I can take! I wish they'd at least change their outfits. I am so sick of that orange hat! Seal's mint green leather jacket, etc. That hideous thing Delta keeps swishing around...

Delta is mega-annoying, what a poser! but I want to throttle Kelly Rowland every time she feels the need to say something before the poor little fuckers hit the mike. 'It's a boy/girl.' 'No heels, it's a boy'. 'Sounds like a parrot?' 'They're nervous.' SHUT UP!

I'm watching it for the first time since season one, because I love Boy George. How long do these blind auditions go on?? Don't know how much more I can take! I wish they'd at least change their outfits. I am so sick of that orange hat! Seal's mint green leather jacket, etc. That hideous thing Delta keeps swishing around...

Delta is mega-annoying, what a poser! but I want to throttle Kelly Rowland every time she feels the need to say something before the poor little fuckers hit the mike. 'It's a boy/girl.' 'No heels, it's a boy'. 'Sounds like a parrot?' 'They're nervous.' SHUT UP!

I loved the way George didn't stand up because he didn't want to intimidate the 15 year old. You don't get that kind of consideration from the others.

I looked it up on the online Foxtel guide: they're still doing Blind Auditions next Monday night. Ye Gods. I thought it was just the first three nights.

I loved the way George didn't stand up because he didn't want to intimidate the 15 year old. You don't get that kind of consideration from the others.

Big mistake not to go with George, I thought. I went right off her, then! And creepy, a 15 year old girl and Seal.

I think anyone that doesn't choose George or Kelly is a bit simple...
These 2 are current stars, with amazing connections and advice most likely.
Delta means well but she has never managed to do much; and friggin slimey Seal is a one hit wonder has been, he is really only recognised fame wise as Heidi's ex.
George - that interview show last night was so fantastic, and he has been to hell and back, he could get you through anything. god I love him he is so real.
Kelly, for goodness sakes contestants she is a genuine superstar and can introduce you to US royalty:)

I think anyone that doesn't choose George or Kelly is a bit simple...
These 2 are current stars, with amazing connections and advice most likely.
Delta means well but she has never managed to do much; and friggin slimey Seal is a one hit wonder has been, he is really only recognised fame wise as Heidi's ex.
George - that interview show last night was so fantastic, and he has been to hell and back, he could get you through anything. god I love him he is so real.
Kelly, for goodness sakes contestants she is a genuine superstar and can introduce you to US royalty:)

Agree with you on Seal but Delta is still one of the best selling artists in this country. She has had nine number one songs and 17 top 10 songs and all her albums have gone number 1 in Australia.

The blind auditions are still going next week!

They're still wearing the same outfits!

It's horrific! It will never end! (I'm only watching on FFW for Boy George and his funny comments and his moments of heart. Loved the fellow with the furry sandals he chose last night.)

The blind auditions are still going next week!

They're still wearing the same outfits!

It's horrific! It will never end! (I'm only watching on FFW for Boy George and his funny comments and his moments of heart. Loved the fellow with the furry sandals he chose last night.)

Next week are the final two nights of blind auditions.

Agree with you on Seal but Delta is still one of the best selling artists in this country. She has had nine number one songs and 17 top 10 songs and all her albums have gone number 1 in Australia.

That is what I mean though, she is local only, and daggy local at that, ie sells to Mums and little girls, she does not make anything very original or anything for the major music market- ie young people.
I certainly think she is talented and has a good voice, but daggy,daggy, drab stuff she produces.

I happen to love the blind auditions, George is so entertaining. I will fade away as they sing more, that part shits me mostly.
I am watching because I love George, and like Kelly - always my favourite Destiny

I hate the SOB stories.

I hear a SOB story & I don't want the judges to turn around.

My caring side it on fire. :D

Back