Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

So true Mr President. So true. The crooked Media who are in the pockets of the liberals will never understand you and your salt of the earth supporters who live in the real world.
I kinda thought he set himself his own list of what he wanted to achieve in the first 100 days? It was always a very ambitious goal (unrealistic to achieve it all really), and he has had a lot of impact on America and the world in a short amount of time I will give him that.

I kinda thought he set himself his own list of what he wanted to achieve in the first 100 days? It was always a very ambitious goal (unrealistic to achieve it all really), and he has had a lot of impact on America and the world in a short amount of time I will give him that.

Trump has more impact in one second then I would in my entire lifetime.

Well yeah. I guess. But I'm not sure that is great for the world on either of your behalves. Plenty of dictators have impact. Just not positive.

I wouldn't call Trump a dictator though. He is quite well liked, or at least better liked than me. I sometimes I wish I could be more like Trump and less like me. Even though I do get jealous of him. Like really jealous of him. Irrationally jealous of him. Extremely envious of him.

Yeah. And he did. But can he now just go away. We have had the Trump Impact. We have experienced it. We know now that it's pretty much hot air and contradictory and self serving and full of complete ignorance. If not worse. We tried it, as something potentially new and useful, but it was in fact crap. Which we feared but pretended we were being open minded and antiestablishment. But now.... If we can't get our money back can we at least get the Council to come and pick it up and take it to Hard Rubbish.[DOUBLEPOST=1492924044][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't call Trump a dictator though. He is quite well liked, or at least better liked than me. I sometimes I wish I could be more like Trump and less like me. Even though I do get jealous of him. Like really jealous of him. Irrationally jealous of him. Extremely envious of him.
Therapy?

Yeah. And he did. But can he now just go away. We have had the Trump Impact. We have experienced it. We know now that it's pretty much hot air and contradictory and self serving and full of complete ignorance. If not worse. We tried it, as something potentially new and useful, but it was in fact crap. Which we feared but pretended we were being open minded and antiestablishment. But now.... If we can't get our money back can we at least get the Council to come and pick it up and take it to Hard Rubbish.[DOUBLEPOST=1492924044][/DOUBLEPOST]
Therapy?

Maybe, maybe. But I see my jealousy of Trump as a motivating factor to try and be as good as them. I mean I might not always measure up to him but there is no harm in trying.

Maybe, maybe. But I see my jealousy of Trump as a motivating factor to try and be as good as them. I mean I might not always measure up to him but there is no harm in trying.
I think i would cry myself to sleep at night if my motivation was to be morally and ethically striving to be like Trump.

Oh sure. 'They' are inspiring. I don't know so much about 'them' but 'they' can be. They van be inspiring. Yes.... !

Sooo.... Humans can definitely be inspiring to other humans (not sure whether there are any studies on this. Can dogs be /get 'inspired'? If so can they be inspired by me/another human??? ). Can they inspire non-humans?

Why the New Rules Reepbot? What happened that you abandoned the old rules?

Oh sure. 'They' are inspiring. I don't know so much about 'them' but 'they' can be. They van be inspiring. Yes.... !

Sooo.... Humans can definitely be inspiring to other humans (not sure whether there are any studies on this. Can dogs be /get 'inspired'? If so can they be inspired by me/another human??? ). Can they inspire non-humans?

Why the New Rules Reepbot? What happened that you abandoned the old rules?

my old thread got locked so that means i can't talk about myself anymore.

i think inspiration can come from anywhere.

Trump has wonderful morals and ethics! He is the patron saint of kindness itself!
Oh reepbot f off with this shit can you please? He's a complete tosser and we all know it. It doesnt mean we are all bleeding heart leftest liberals. I'm relatively centrist. It doesnt even mean his kids are tossers. He is just a tosser.

Where did @reepbot disappear to?
There used to be an interesting poster about called @reepbot, seemed intelligent even, a thinker with a creative streak??????
Did you hack his account?
Replaced the colour with grey nothings....and suck arse bad satire

Nobody likes sycophants - nobody, especially the opposite sex

sycophanticadjective

person or of behaviour) praising people in authority in a way that is notsincere, usually in order to get some advantage from them:

sycophant
ˈsɪkəfant/
noun
  1. a person who acts obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage.
    synonyms: toady, creep, crawler, fawner, flatterer, flunkey, truckler, groveller, doormat, lickspittle, kowtower, obsequious person, minion, hanger-on, leech, puppet, spaniel, Uriah Heep;
    informalbootlicker, yes-man;
    vulgar slangarse-licker, arse-kisser, brown-nose;
    vulgar slangsuckhole

Oh reepbot f off with this shit can you please? He's a complete tosser and we all know it. It doesnt mean we are all bleeding heart leftest liberals. I'm relatively centrist. It doesnt even mean his kids are tossers. He is just a tosser.

I think you are very wrong young mooseface. Trump is kindness himself. I wish I was more like Trump. That is who I aspire to be.

Where did @reepbot disappear to?
There used to be an interesting poster about called @reepbot, seemed intelligent even, a thinker with a creative streak??????
Did you hack his account?
Replaced the colour with grey nothings....and suck arse bad satire

Nobody likes sycophants - nobody, especially the opposite sex

sycophanticadjective

person or of behaviour) praising people in authority in a way that is notsincere, usually in order to get some advantage from them:

sycophant
ˈsɪkəfant/
noun
  1. a person who acts obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage.
    synonyms: toady, creep, crawler, fawner, flatterer, flunkey, truckler, groveller, doormat, lickspittle, kowtower, obsequious person, minion, hanger-on, leech, puppet, spaniel, Uriah Heep;
    informalbootlicker, yes-man;
    vulgar slangarse-licker, arse-kisser, brown-nose;
    vulgar slangsuckhole
I miss the old Reepbot

I miss Letters and Numbers, the 90's, Inigo, and Big Brother.[DOUBLEPOST=1492934069][/DOUBLEPOST]

i don't.
Oh well. For what its worth I think the original Reepbot was like BB 2001 - bit naive, unpredictable, and never knew what I was going to get. A page turner that brought me back to the forum to interact with and read more of his comments. Reepbot 2.0 is like BB 2014. Superficial, trite commentary, and impossible to connect with.

Reactions: kxk
Lobotomised dead fake reeps, he resembles Bleachy dude & Mutley, lapdogs

Aww hell - he may have actually been lobotomised

DOCTOR time - oh he can't watch that anymore after his lobotomy

Back