Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Trump wants to make money for the people of America. Because he cares about them. He cares about them very deeply and strongly. Trump may not show that he cares, but I truly believe that he does. Deep,deep down in his heart he cares. For Trump is a very caring person and i don't think i should compliment him that much because he doesn't like it. He is not a fan of that. So maybe i'll say some bad things about him to balance it out. Like i don't know. I don't feel excited about him as i used to be. Yeah, that should do for a downside i think. Or at least I hope, hope that he isn't too offended reading it. Not that I would care if he was. Offended that is. Or maybe I would. I am unsure.

He's going about it the wrong way then. He's cost millions more in healthcare, labour costs, government spending, tax breaks for the wealthy. So far the only people benefiting are his billionaire mates and the general population is getting shafted through the nose.

He's going about it the wrong way then. He's cost millions more in healthcare, labour costs, government spending, tax breaks for the wealthy. So far the only people benefiting are his billionaire mates and the general population is getting shafted through the nose.

I have no idea if Trump has billionaire mates or not, I don't care about who he is friends with. All i know is that he is a person that I respect.

I have no idea if Trump has billionaire mates or not, I don't care about who he is friends with. All i know is that he is a person that I respect.
Gawd... of all public/political figures I read about in the western world - criminals etc aside - I'm hard pressed to find many people I respect LESS than Trump!

Oh by the way we're sending missiles to Iraq, are enjoying your cake? Are you going to take over Korea again soon, and do say hi to the that North Korean dude's dead father from me, Mr Chinese Prime-Minister-Person, whatever your name is, or whoever you are and whichever country you lead... But don't you just loooooove my golf club...

Gawd... of all public/political figures I read about in the western world - criminals etc aside - I'm hard pressed to find many people I respect LESS than Trump!

Oh by the way we're sending missiles to Iraq, are enjoying your cake? Are you going to take over Korea again soon, and do say hi to the that North Korean dude's dead father from me, Mr Chinese Prime-Minister-Person, whatever your name is, or whoever you are and whichever country you lead... But don't you just loooooove my golf club...

I respect Trump for a number of reasons. I won't talk about them. Mainly because I'm pretty sure he is not a big fan of compliments. Especially coming from me.

I respect Trump for a number of reasons. I won't talk about them. Mainly because I'm pretty sure he is not a big fan of compliments. Especially coming from me.
Whaaaat?!?! Toooo funny! Trump is one of THE biggest fans of 'compliments' ever! I don't think he is scouring this particular forum for them (!) but he has a pathological ADDICTION to 'compliments'.

So I really don't think you need to worry about offending Trump by complimenting him in a big brother forum...!

Whaaaat?!?! Toooo funny! Trump is one of THE biggest fans of 'compliments' ever! I don't think he is scouring this particular forum for them (!) but he has a pathological ADDICTION to 'compliments'.

So I really don't think you need to worry about offending Trump by complimenting him in a big brother forum...!

Yeah, you are probably right. Trump is probably too busy dating and working to look at these forums. But i'm pretty sure Trump dislikes compliments. But he may just dislike compliments from me. Yet i don't want to insult him either in case i get into trouble.

Yeah, you are probably right. Trump is probably too busy dating and working to look at these forums. But i'm pretty sure Trump dislikes compliments. But he may just dislike compliments from me. Yet i don't want to insult him either in case i get into trouble.
Right then. Well hopefully her dates are fun. And I don't think she's gonna care if you stop liking Trump either.

Reactions: kxk
it's not about caring though. you are putting it in too an emotional context.
I don't think "Trump" gives two flying figs on a cold frosty night while a constipated turd crosses his path when he attempts to complete two triple backward somersaults (wahoo I remember this from 2o + year ago!) about anyone or anything that doesn't benefit him and his ego directly or that you respect her.

I don't think "Trump" gives two flying figs on a cold frosty night while a constipated turd crosses his path when he attempts to complete two triple backward somersaults (wahoo I remember this from 2o + year ago!) about anyone or anything that doesn't benefit him and his ego directly or that you respect her.

That's a bit harsh, "Isee". I mean "Trump" has shown more humanity and kindness to people then I have seen in my life time. I mean sure "Trump" has his bad points like we all do, but that just makes him human. A human floating around in the breeze. Wishhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooosh.

And i don't go around respecting people lightly.

That's a bit harsh, "Isee". I mean "Trump" has shown more humanity and kindness to people then I have seen in my life time. I mean sure "Trump" has his bad points like we all do, but that just makes him human. A human floating around in the breeze. Wishhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooosh.

And i don't go around respecting people lightly.
you need to people watch in the community around you more then Reepbot. There are many people out there who show genuine humanity and kindness to others in the face of sometimes their own personal adversities. there is some amazing people out in in our communities helping people every day that are never seen and recognized and talked about and ego stroked, nor do they expect it.

you need to people watch in the community around you more then Reepbot. There are many people out there who show genuine humanity and kindness to others in the face of sometimes their own personal adversities. there is some amazing people out in in our communities helping people every day that are never seen and recognized and talked about and ego stroked, nor do they expect it.

Why don't you start a thread celebrating them? I'm just talking about one individual. One person who has their faults like us all, but merely gets on with their life. Which is an inspiration to us all i feel.

Back