Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

No you're not, but a few are.

I have always found the way posters viciously attack housemates/celebrities far more revolting than anything that goes on in the house/jungle.

The irony is if you challenge many of these bitter and nasty posters directly as to why they behave in such a hateful and attacking manner they usually squeal "BULLY" and send out secret group emails trying to rally support.
I have never received a group email.. not feeling the love :p

Lisa was on the morning show, said she nearly left because of Tom's bullying (she mentioned his name several times) Did I miss when he was bullying her? Did they not show it? Or is there a different definition of bullying? I do recall he wouldn't follow her orders and answered her quite abruptly, would that be the bullying she was referring to? :confused:

Lisa was on the morning show, said she nearly left because of Tom's bullying (she mentioned his name several times) Did I miss when he was bullying her? Did they not show it? Or is there a different definition of bullying? I do recall he wouldn't follow her orders and answered her quite abruptly, would that be the bullying she was referring to?

Bullying is the word to use these days, if people don't give a fuck about someone or something.

Lisa should know what bullying is, she did it quite often in the show.

Love how she was going to leave about a zillion times, but never did.

Me swearing in my reply will be called bullying.

Here are the outright winner odds

Casey is now favourite.

Steve at one stage was 3rd favourite.

Casey - $1.87
Natalie - $4.00
Dane - $5.00
Nazeem - $9.00
Steve - $11.00

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/im-a-celebrity-australia

I don't really believe the odds. Especially Natalie being up there, since she has been in the bottom 3 a fair few times. With that, I believe that Nazeem and Natalie will be the next 2 gone. Casey will come third. Other two I am not sure who would win.

Nat Bass down to $3.50 surprisingly too.

Reactions: Tee
I don't really believe the odds. Especially Natalie being up there, since she has been in the bottom 3 a fair few times.

It's not the bottom 3.

Julia says, in no particular order.

Which means that only one of them has to be in the bottom 3. Or 2 if it's a double.

No you're not, but a few are.

I have always found the way posters viciously attack housemates/celebrities far more revolting than anything that goes on in the house/jungle.

The irony is if you challenge many of these bitter and nasty posters directly as to why they behave in such a hateful and attacking manner they usually squeal "BULLY" and send out secret group emails trying to rally support.

Hi Trala

I've been here on this board a long time as have you and just about everyone here. Literally we have seen some crazy behaviour on these boards and I know you will remember. People go absolutely batshit crazy, like scary crazy.

The word hate is a nasty word and probably should not be used. In the context of this crew, however we are enjoying some friendly banter about the characters on I'm a celebrity. I liken it more to the Pantomines where the audience would boo and scream at the villain.

The show is specifically cast to get a reaction from the fans. We are hardcore reality TV Fans. The atmosphere here is fun, we not getting any of those vicious arguments between posters, its just fun and chill.

You are right about the "hate" its probably wrong but really its not like anyone is going to go out and kill a cast member. The Celebs are on the show voluntarily, they are cast specifically to provoke emotion good or bad

Please don't take this as argumentative or looking for a fight. No way not me, I'm just having fun. I hear what you are saying but in my opinion everyone is pretty cool here and maybe you are a taking the banter a tincy wincy bit too serious.

Trala I Love your work, please don't yell at me, just my humble opinion.

I have massively BAD NEWS

I'm on Satellite here in my building via Foxtel or something I don't understand.

CH 10 digital and analogue along with some other channels are out on m my TV, I repeat out no CH10 no I'm a Celebrity, massive devastation in my lounge room right now.

Keep the updates rolling to help this poor soul out. I shall be watching the new series of Survivor so all is not lost but man I been on I'm a Celeb since the start and I'm going to miss the last Thurs night show.

Shit that means no Googlebox either NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You are right about the "hate" its probably wrong but really its not like anyone is going to go out and kill a cast member.

Nothing to see, move on.

hoodie-secret-concealed-carry-holster-gun-pocket.jpg

Okay, my 2 cents before the show starts, no one here has been attacking fellow posters, I think everyone has had a few digs at those on the show, not on their favourite list, and that's what this is about, forumming while watching a show, just like Gogglebox. So I'm really not sure what the problem is. :cautious:

Ha! Lisa's stash becomes a challenge![DOUBLEPOST=1489048360][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are usually near the end.

They have only had the important ones.

Jay wasn't on, neither was Tegan.
Nope, she wasn't on then. Interesting this late in the series.

...hello all... I won't be on here or on the Gogglebox tonight or for the end of this Celebs season... I've only just had bad news about 10 minutes ago that my Uncle in Qld is dying... I'm his executor and his designated next of kin to take care of his affairs... his organs are shutting down and will not live for much longer from what I've just been told... we're in the process of getting ready to make a big dash up there now... so after this post you won't hear from me for a little while... I hope that you guys have a great rest of the season and that either Casey or Nazeem win this... have fun peoples... sorry to put a downer on the thread too... cheers.

Back