Skip to main content

Vesna's fundraiser (for Reggie's son)

I hope we can get as many HM's as possible, it will gain media attention and I will be able to get sponsors easily

I've messaged a few and forwarded them to PDF, I'm yet to hear answers, Mike Goldman got back to me however. He said yes and I've sent him a PDF with the event details. He hasn't opened it yet but it seems he's keen to help out!

I am so glad you guys are doing this. It seems ever since Reggie's win her life has just been one heartbreak after another. And she is widely regarded as Australia's favourite BB winner. Best of luck, I hope this is a huge success. She deserves it.

I am so glad you guys are doing this. It seems ever since Reggie's win her life has just been one heartbreak after another. And she is widely regarded as Australia's favourite BB winner. Best of luck, I hope this is a huge success. She deserves it.
She bloody so does deserve it, so many people ask her where her money is.......still!!! One thing after another so I wanted to give her a break!!!

I wonder if Constance Hall would go? I guess not many people see her as a Big Brother contestant these days, even though she brought a lot to her series and, in part, gave us Vesna.

I think quite a few people have tried to shed their BB image these days, especially if they were a bigger character. That said, I feel like they would like to see each other again and it's a great cause.

She bloody so does deserve it, so many people ask her where her money is.......still!!! One thing after another so I wanted to give her a break!!!
Love you Vesna. And your crusty burger too :D <3

Krusty_burger_Tapped_out.png

Ive been notified shes too busy, im not even going to ask, she has her own thing going and I really think this would be the last thing on her mind to attend.[DOUBLEPOST=1484089430][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope Tim B comes.
I would love Timmy to come!!!

Ive been notified shes too busy, im not even going to ask, she has her own thing going and I really think this would be the last thing on her mind to attend.[DOUBLEPOST=1484089430][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love Timmy to come!!!

He was my third favorite housemate behind Dan bb03 and Estelle!

Just so you know, my burger is well put together and always fresh!
I'm sure it is, I'm just kidding around. Dean was such a prick. And that clip lives on, on youtube, but I'll spare everyone the link :)

I have another suggestion which is that maybe you should edit he title of this thread to be "Vesna's Fundraiser for Reggie"
that might be helpful.

Also, it would be nice if there was a way to donate online. I would gladly throw in a small contribution from the US to such a worthy cause.

Awesome initiative Vesna! I dunno if you've approached Mike Goldman but i can send him a message if you would like? Maybe he can get in contact with quite a few HM's?

Edit: Oh shit, just read above and you are already onto it, sorry!

I have another suggestion which is that maybe you should edit he title of this thread to be "Vesna's Fundraiser for Reggie"
that might be helpful.

Also, it would be nice if there was a way to donate online. I would gladly throw in a small contribution from the US to such a worthy cause.
That's a great idea!! Dennis can you please do that? Hes my main man!! Ive set up a go fund me page also.

Back