Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 25 Discussion

...Kristie is either very very clever or just plain stupid... all her hopes rely on winning immunity tomorrow and that's it!... but what if she's been faking her failures all of the way just to save her 'best' for last?... (no of course I don't believe a word that I just wrote but I'm desperate here... throw me a line of hope at least peoples)... lol!... cheers.

...Kristie is either very very clever or just plain stupid... all her hopes rely on winning immunity tomorrow and that's it!... but what if she's been faking her failures all of the way just to save her 'best' for last?... (no of course I don't believe a word that I just wrote but I'm desperate here... throw me a line of hope at least peoples)... lol!... cheers.
from your lips (screen,keyboard?) to Gods ears!!

It's been such a fun season - what a way to end. So depressing.

Maybe she actually has hobbit feet and will cling to those poles with her hairy toes??

Honestly, those dumb cunts had a COUPLE in there for how many episodes and they just let them stay in, stay in, stay in .... to the final two?!

I love Kristie, but man. I wonder if everyone thought eh, Leel, so dull, no worries.... good goats. It's so bizarre.

The gorgeous Brooke will be on HYBPA tonight[DOUBLEPOST=1477303136][/DOUBLEPOST]Why doe this double message thing keep happening, weird

The gorgeous Brooke will be on HYBPA tonight[DOUBLEPOST=1477303136][/DOUBLEPOST]Why doe this double message thing keep happening, weird

...I think that it's because that if you do two posts within about 30 seconds to a minute the server merges them together because it's still processing the first message... or at least I think that's what it is anyway... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Here's what's going to happen. Kristie will win immunity. She will vote out El. She will go to the final tribal where she will reveal she has been duping Lee the whole time. She's not an insecure nerd at all, but the inventor of Twitter, a world chess champion and is married to a uber hot male model. All the girls on the jury are super impressed. She wins.

Here's what's going to happen. Kristie will win immunity. She will vote out El. She will go to the final tribal where she will reveal she has been duping Lee the whole time. She's not an insecure nerd at all, but the inventor of Twitter, a world chess champion and is married to a uber hot male model. All the girls on the jury are super impressed. She wins.

...bwahahahahaha!... post of the night for me lol!... that's bloody hilarious!.... cheers.

...hahaha!... we're all pissed of with how it's panned out with Kristie/Lee and El in the final but just imagine having to have been The Pag having to host the show and having to refrain from beating anyone to death at Tribal Council with one of those fire sticks out of frustration and screaming out "what the fuck is wrong with you people?"... lol!... cheers.

Back