Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 24 Discussion

Well I'm ready to roll here.

I got my new X92 Android/Kodi tv box fired up on my VPN:

genuine-x92-2gb-16gb-android-6-smart-tv-box-amlogic-s912-octa-core-cpu-kodi-16-1-fully-loaded-5g-wifi-4k-h-265-set-top-box.jpg

Hopefully it will be a little better than the Raspberry Pi I have been using until now :)

Predictions for tonight's "must see" episode?

I'm going to say Flick, because

when Flick and Kristie tell El they are voting for her, Matt is nowhere to be seen... so of course the first thing El would do is go and shore up his vote.

...it looks like it all depends on who Kristie votes for that decides who goes home to me... I hope that she votes for either Lee or El too... I hope that it's Lee... he seems to be the one that has the most animosity with the others when he doesn't get his way to me... cheers.

...it looks like it all depends on who Kristie votes for that decides who goes home to me... I hope that she votes for either Lee or El too... I hope that it's Lee... he seems to be the one that has the most animosity with the others when he doesn't get his way to me... cheers.
Lee seems to be good at manipulating Kristie though. Hopefully she can see through it.

Back