Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 15 Discussion

They would still have needed more than their four votes. They obviously conceded defeat because they failed to secure them. I guess they couldn't show that because they wanted to keep viewers guessing until TC.
There are cracks in that alliance. They didn't seem toeven try to get people on their side. But, worse, they didn't even vote for the same person. Makes it obvious they are uncoordinated bunch. That makes it even harder to recruit people to your side.

Fia Fia in Samoa is like a party or celebration. Many hotels/resorts there have a Fia Fia night once a week, often with a hot Samoan guy scantily clad in leaves doing a fire dance. Ohhh yeeeesssss.. :D

9074289_orig.jpg
US Survivor Samoa had a pre merge tribe called "foa foa."

Aw. So I was in hospital yesterday and missed the ep... unable to catch up, and I can't seem to figure out who got eliminated from all the posts on previous page. :hilarious:

Who left?

Aw. So I was in hospital yesterday and missed the ep... unable to catch up, and I can't seem to figure out who got eliminated from all the posts on previous page. :hilarious:

Who left?
Connor, not Conner as some people spelled it. I don't think he was a conner, just the poor sap who got conned and left.

The stragglers may be too stupid to move together, it isn't just that they voted for different people, who they voted for is weird.
Matt & Kylie, seem like the people they should be trying to pull over, did they both react badly to that suggestion or what?
Kylie must be super annoying, nobody wants to play with her.

And I repeat, being losers does not make you good people. There are quite a few that hate each other now, and that will stuff things.
Things could easily shift away from the winner group, except maybe too many stragglers hate other players. Brooke is impressive, as a tribe player and solo.

I love, love, love how Aussie survivor isn't as sexist as US, they vote out all the girls first.

The stragglers may be too stupid to move together, it isn't just that they voted for different people, who they voted for is weird.
Matt & Kylie, seem like the people they should be trying to pull over, did they both react badly to that suggestion or what?
Kylie must be super annoying, nobody wants to play with her.

And I repeat, being losers does not make you good people. There are quite a few that hate each other now, and that will stuff things.
Things could easily shift away from the winner group, except maybe too many stragglers hate other players. Brooke is impressive, as a tribe player and solo.

I love, love, love how Aussie survivor isn't as sexist as US, they vote out all the girls first.

I like that all the girls aren't being voted out first, the problem is I don't find those particular girls to be likeable. They have a high school clique (or mean girl) mentality, and target those who don't meet their standards. The other players don't do that.

I like that all the girls aren't being voted out first, the problem is I don't find those particular girls to be likeable. They have a high school clique (or mean girl) mentality, and target those who don't meet their standards. The other players don't do that.
It's bad enough having that attitude at school, but from more mature adults, it's very embarrassing to watch and just nastier. Maybe Flick was like that at school. She comes across as being the 'cool' kid and it's followed her. Says me who wasn't a cool kid and experienced a bit of verbal/mental bullying from time to time.

I'm guessing they will pay for that eventually. Hubris is the theme of this season and the editors play it well. They don't seem to realize that they need the jury to like them.

It's not just the girls voting out the guys, the guys have too starting with Des. That just would never happen in the US show because most tribes are too worried about not losing challenges before the merge, even though the challenges aren't always physical. For a tribe to lose both Rohan and Craig would not happen unless it was self destructing as happened here.

I'm guessing they will pay for that eventually. Hubris is the theme of this season and the editors play it well. They don't seem to realize that they need the jury to like them.

It's not just the girls voting out the guys, the guys have too starting with Des. That just would never happen in the US show because most tribes are too worried about not losing challenges before the merge, even though the challenges aren't always physical. For a tribe to lose both Rohan and Craig would not happen unless it was self destructing as happened here.

...I've seen some of you guys and gals talking about 'the jury' a few times on here before and have no idea of what you're talking about?... what happens with that?... do ex players come back and 'judge' them about stuff?... surely they can't actually decide upon who goes?... or can they?... colour me confused?... cheers.

Thanks guys. Very severe vertigo. In bed today, but dizziness has eased.

Shame about Conner!

I'll be tuning in tonight!

...it's good to see that you're okay my friend... my friend once had dizziness and loss of balance and some vertigo and it turned out that he had a severe ear infection that was causing it... he came good after a few days... cheers.

Back