Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 13 Discussion

Ahh you might be on to something! lol

Still completely unfair for a losing tribe to get an advantage instead of a punishment.
I'm okay with it. It's shaking the game up, diverting from the original. All good.[DOUBLEPOST=1474281795][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I'm correct, I want due acknowledgement, lol. If not, it was a good guess.
I hope they do it, it would be the mother of all twists, or whatever they promoted it as.

Shit. Has anyone suggested that the Snapple spy is the one that gets to vote?

Fits with the 'usually I would get you to vote but tonight's a little different'.

...oh wow!... that's probably it!... you sir are a bloody genius!... that would be so funny if that happens lol!... cheers.
We shall see, if I'm right I'd thank @Khun Khun for the inspiration.[DOUBLEPOST=1474282058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shit. Has anyone suggested that the Snapple spy is the one that gets to vote?

Fits with the 'usually I would get you to vote but tonight's a little different'.
we are way ahead of you

Go Sue.
Cut 'em up!
tumblr_n3glcw5PeK1qbwmuuo1_400.gif

...waiting to see who they have voted out is like hanging by your testicles... you hope it's over pretty soon... cheers.

Nooooooooooooooo.

Kristie should have kept her mouth shut. She dig, dig, digging her grave.[DOUBLEPOST=1474282266][/DOUBLEPOST]

Someone called Brooke!? She's in that other team that some times appears in the show randomly.
Not so sure, Kate believed her. The others are to playdohish.

Back