Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 10 Discussion

Yep, if yellow's up (likely) it'll be Andrew or Phoebe going, Andrew's the smartest person there in case anyone hasn't heard him.;)

I checked for a thread for today and there wasn't one, so I started this one, now it says you started it two hours ago. ???
It's the mods doing that not me! They seem to add my preview posts that I post in the previous day's thread to the beginning of the already started new thread. I guess I must have posted that clip 2 hours ago. I didn't actually start a thread

It's the mods doing that not me! They seem to add my preview posts that I post in the previous day's thread to the beginning of the already started new thread. I guess I must have posted that clip 2 hours ago. I didn't actually start a thread
I like that you do, and personally would be happy if you started the daily threads with your clips every ep. Was thinking that last night, no offence to anyone else who want's to start the threads. Kind of like how the BB ones used to start.

I like that you do, and personally would be happy if you started the daily threads with your clips every ep. Was thinking that last night, no offence to anyone else who want's to start the threads. Kind of like how the BB ones used to start.
I think the issue is that the previews come out early and I don't think the mods want a new thread started until about 7pm. Also I know nothing about starting a new thread etiquette.

Yeah just name your thread with your promo in keeping with the current format, I'm sure it's fine.

Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode XX Discussion

@timmydownawell @FatPants Seems I have been caught, sorry :D. I figured moving the preview videos to the relevant episode thread makes it easier for people following along particularly if they are catching up.

Personally I don't see any problem starting a new thread a few hours early if there is something to discuss like the regular teaser tweets. And if you want a pretend gold star, a link back to the previous episode thread would be cool too, but not essential :).

@timmydownawell @FatPants Seems I have been caught, sorry :D. I figured moving the preview videos to the relevant episode thread makes it easier for people following along particularly if they are catching up. Personally I don't see any problem starting a new thread a few hours early if there is something to discuss like the regular teaser tweets :)
Ok. Noted. I wasn't sure what was considered too early to post the episode thread and I didn't want to step on any toes.

No need to apologise. I actually like how you move the previews to the new thread anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1473672342][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quite the little fame whore, isn't he? :laugh:
Yeah and he seems to have the impression that Phoebe threw him under a bus.

Back