Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Is cheers an appropriate word to use after that? Iknow it's one of your signature things, but it jarred with me after that rather sombre last piece.

...sorry Khun Khun... my brain just types it at the end automatically regardless... I never thought... cheers.

Great episode, somehow they even made Zumbo bearable with their accurate observations of how shit it is.

Di cackles at everything, good, bad or tragic.

Granny Silberry is endearingly innocent. I can't believe she got to that age without knowing the difference betwern an orgy and an orgasm :D

Anh Do show is repeated 6pm Sundays, better time for me - 8pm Wednesday is busier.
Amanda Keller, is a really good subject, I like her portrait better than Magda too.

Just downloading the next ep of Australia's Cheapest Weddings :D

saw this show on gogglebox, thought it seemed completely staged, scripted and unbelievable.
as they commented, lots of details starting with "but why/how did that happen.." are missing.
I think this show is totally scripted.

saw this show on gogglebox, thought it seemed completely staged, scripted and unbelievable.
as they commented, lots of details starting with "but why/how did that happen.." are missing.
I think this show is totally scripted.
It actually only partially seems like that when you actually watch it, believe it or not. Watch the first two episodes of ACW! Absolutely hilarious/cringeworthy/fascinating/mind-boggling.

Edit: Wait, are you talking about Gogglebox or Cheapest Weddings being "scripted"?

...oh good... they're going to review the Documentary 'Stranger on a Bridge'... that was good viewing for me... cheers.

...that show looks piss poor doesn't it?... what show was that?... glad I missed it... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...oh gawd... here we go... 'hate at first sight'... oh hang on... 'Married at first sight'... thank god that I haven't seen that either... cheers.

Back