Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 5 Discussion

...haha!... Kylie eh?... they should have their names up on the screen when they are on as I said the other day... by the end of the series I'll probably remember who they are lol!... cheers.

To be a "Master Strategist"...exactly how many of your strategies need to work Nick? Versus coming back to bite you in a blindside?

Nick talks a big game. Waiting to see him do the walk...
green-power-ranger-haters-gonna-hate-walk-dont-care-1367276647K.gif

Actually given there are three tribes and three idols out there they might until they merge the three into two before hiding another idol. Otherwise there will be too many in play.

...haha!... Kylie eh?... they should have their names up on the screen when they are on as I said the other day... by the end of the series I'll probably remember who they are lol!... cheers.
I literally only know Nick, Conner and Lee by name. I even only know latte girl as Latte Girl. I have no clue who anyone else's name is, lol.

This NEVER happens to me.

Flick's only being practical. If the idol is put into play someone in the alliance has to go.[DOUBLEPOST=1472550771][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG I want that biscuit.

Reactions: kxk
Ooooo. Interesting. Peter decided the "game was too hard for him" ?????

...ha!... I asked for Sue and Barry and they delivered them after the break... wow!... I didn't know that I had so much clout in these forums!... lol!... cheers.

Back