Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Week 1 - Episode 1 & 2 Discussion

...they should've swapped the people from 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' with these guys and have them doing each others shows... imagine all the looks of shock on their faces lol!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1471776361][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's a reason blue is my favourite colour.

...it's mine too!... cool!... cheers.

What is wrong with having a chook
Apparently they showed it being "squashed" or something? Although I must've totally missed that because I didn't see it.

The ONLY comments on the official Instagram are of people complaining about "switching off" after the chicken cruelty. :rolleyes:

Reactions: kxk
...haha!... they're wise to Des suddenly being 'nice and helpful' after facing the possibility of being ousted lol!... is it called 'evicted' in this show?... cheers.

In an odd way I actually don't mind Des, I think he has good intentions, I just think he went about himself the wrong way.

...I've liked him from the outset... he's just a crusty cranky old bugger that is there to look out only for himself... perfect for this show... he's the Ying to everyone else's Yang lol!... go Des you old cranky old Bastard!... hahaha!... cheers.

...I love the way that the host pretends that he doesn't know what happened to their camp with the waves lol!... cheers.

Back