Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

well I forgot and went to facebook and now I know who won
Not unhappy about the result Emmett and Sam winning,they were very entertaining and not nasty like Dylz x2
Courtney and Emma did well too and the other two had a good result,expected Nikki and Tiff to do better but guess their taste is not for everyone.Plus I called it....those two won viewers choice,guess new zealanders like nasty spoiled brats who toss their toys out of the cot when they don't get their own way

well I forgot and went to facebook and now I know who won
Not unhappy about the result Emmett and Sam winning,they were very entertaining and not nasty like Dylz x2
Courtney and Emma did well too and the other two had a good result,expected Nikki and Tiff to do better but guess their taste is not for everyone.Plus I called it....those two won viewers choice,guess new zealanders like nasty spoiled brats who toss their toys out of the cot when they don't get their own way
ahahah oops. I've just watched it now.
I'm happy with the winners, probably would have preferred one of the girls teams to have won. Like you, I was surprised Niki & Tiff didn't do better. As for D&D I guess a lot of people thought they were loveable larrikins? Dyz's face was priceless during the auction as he realised they wouldn't win the big prize. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GOLD. Although they made a good recovery and appreciated the profit they did actually make.

Good result for all of them in the end.

Probably didn't need the spoiler tags but used them all the same. We're the only people watching it, @Lindsay1973 !

I'll try and give Block AU a run but just don't know if I can deal with Scott Cam. He makes my ears bleed.

Does anyone have a theory as to why every series has been won by the team who has been assigned the purple team colour? It simply baffles me...

ahahah oops. I've just watched it now.
I'm happy with the winners, probably would have preferred one of the girls teams to have won. Like you, I was surprised Niki & Tiff didn't do better. As for D&D I guess a lot of people thought they were loveable larrikins? Dyz's face was priceless during the auction as he realised they wouldn't win the big prize. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GOLD. Although they made a good recovery and appreciated the profit they did actually make.

Good result for all of them in the end.

Probably didn't need the spoiler tags but used them all the same. We're the only people watching it, @Lindsay1973 !

I'll try and give Block AU a run but just don't know if I can deal with Scott Cam. He makes my ears bleed.
My nephew who's name is also Dylan liked them too...should send him to a corner or something
Please watch I need someone to talk to LOL

Please watch I need someone to talk to LOL
Being the local version there's guaranteed to be more viewers. I'll give it a shot. I kinda wish they wouldn't keep pushing the bigger, more high end expensive apartments every time. Would rather they brought it back down to earth a bit. OK but is for the other thread I suppose. :) See you there.

Being the local version there's guaranteed to be more viewers. I'll give it a shot. I kinda wish they wouldn't keep pushing the bigger, more high end expensive apartments every time. Would rather they brought it back down to earth a bit. OK but is for the other thread I suppose. :) See you there.
would be nice to see houses

The houses they did in Richmond seem to be empty. Possibly aren't but they always have the shutters over the windows, the foliage is very full on and they just seem vacant. Like Timmy, I'd like to see some more every day renos and not have everything so pricey.

Back