Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

Hello!

I am officially out of the slot!!!

First things first! Mutley and I want to send a big congratulations to Jessy!! Sneak us a peek! PM it if you are shy. What is Jessy Boys reality name?

Hope you are all well! I swear to Prisus, a month away from the madness did both me and Mutley the world of good.

Looking forward to some friendly OT chit chat without the drama.

#RIPWayneBrown

Hello and thank you so much! Not sure about anyone else here but I have sure had a crazy few weeks in your absence! Welcome back! hang on, I will fulfil your request soon...

Trala, look honey, you have a cute dog and I'm glad the gigantor didn't kill it but I still call on the mods to merge this thread with the other and most importantly to keep the title of the established thread.

Reasons why:
a) it's more descriptive/accurate "New off-topic thread" - it's a new off-topic thread.
b) it tells posters to "please be nice".
c) as someone who has deactivated their Facebook, I really hate being reminded of it! ("Facebook musing")

Thank you @Lucas

Hi fingers. Don't worry about the two threads, how strange to join a forum and straight away request threads be merged. The dynamic here lends itself to have both threads active and existing separately and participation in either is of course optional.

Welcome, btw.

Hello and thank you so much! Not sure about anyone else here but I have sure had a crazy few weeks in your absence! Welcome back! hang on, I will fulfil your request soon...
Such an exciting time for you!

What did you call him? For your sake I do hope he didn't inherit your sleep and feeding habits.

Congratulations once again, to you, your partner and your extended family. Xo

Such an exciting time for you!

What did you call him? For your sake I do hope he didn't inherit your sleep and feeding habits.

Congratulations once again, to you, your partner and your extended family. Xo

He is such a good sleeper! Sometimes he has to be woken up for a feed otherwise I swear he'd sleep through the night. Not every night though. He may have taken after me food wise though as he seems like a fussy eater - which is tricky when there is only one food on offer. Well his fussiness is more the source, breast milk is fine but he will scream and wriggle and even resort to punching if he has to put that thing in his mouth.

Oh and his name is Max. I pretty much gave my partner free reign for naming with only a few requirements and we were so poorly organised that he went a good 24 hours without a name.[DOUBLEPOST=1470882371][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and so scary with your dog!! So glad he is ok though!!

Good Moanin FMAO!

Another day off to enjoy and I am awoken at sparrow fart hours by two snoring dogs and a snoring man!

My partner is currently redoing out laundry, my house is older than he is, and while most of it has been renovated, the laundry never was. It still blows my mind how clever he is when it comes to building. He has no training out side what he has self learned.

I have another dirty secret... I have become hopelessly addicted to Pretty Little Liars. How embarrassing :(

I will follow through, I promise! Not going to lie, he's probably the cutest little baby ever. I may be biased...
Looking forward to seeing little Max.

How has Miiiike taken to unclehood?

Great name by the way :)

Hey KK!

You still working a lot of nights?
I'm doing nights every week until the end of January. Wed, Thur, Fri this week. Mon, Tue, Sat and Sun next week with day shifts to make up my hours. These rosters alternate. When are you on nights next?

Reactions: Tee
I'm doing nights every week until the end of January. Wed, Thur, Fri this week. Mon, Tue, Sat and Sun next week with day shifts to make up my hours. These rosters alternate. When are you on nights next?
I am on not this weekend, but next. Sat and Sun.

I have dropped to six shifts per fortnight, and I am loving it! I am going to pick up an extra two shifts next month, for now I am just enjoying not working so much.

You still working out?

Welcome back @Trala, so glad you are back. Poor Frank, must have been very distressing for him and K. Tell Mutz he needs to come back too. ;)
Thank you, my darling!

It was great to take a step back, even if it was forced.

I will. He is loved up with his man at the moment. I think having his partner stalked on Instagram by an ex member, then ridiculed in here was a changing day for him. I am not sure he will forum recover from it. However, I live in hope!

Frank was so meek for a week. Tail between his legs, quiet as a mouse, and we really started to feel his spirit had been affected, but he is now back to his naughty self!

The dog owners were so upset, their response was the reason I didn't report the dog. They did all the right things. They took responsibility, were apologetic, immediately fixed the unsafe fence, and paid his vet bill.

awww, I bet he really is the cutest <3 I got to snuggle a little 4 weeks bubba at footy training yesterday. 7 yrs since I winded a bub & I still gots it :D
Hello my sweetheart!

Would you have another child?

Hello my sweetheart!

Would you have another child?

giphy.gif

We both feel truly blessed with the 2 we have, so decided to quit the baby making game while we where ahead so to speak.

I am on not this weekend, but next. Sat and Sun.

I have dropped to six shifts per fortnight, and I am loving it! I am going to pick up an extra two shifts next month, for now I am just enjoying not working so much.

You still working out?
Not like I was, as the challenge has finished, but I still go once a day even if it's only for a walk on the treadmill. I have got into that habit, which is good. My P/T has given me a workout with pictures. She took photos of me posing so I know what the exercise actually looks like. I hate it when I read what I have to do and cannot for the life of me remember how to do it. I have one day a week where I don't go in. The thing is trying to get my steps up to at least 10,000. Hilarious watching myself at work doing circuits of the department. My steps get recorded on my phone. I do find that being always in that weird fatigued state makes it a challenge at times. Next Saturday I think I'll have another go at a parkrun. That will give me a nudge to do more running on the treadmill and up my intervals etc.
Yes, dropping some shifts would be lovely. I am sure you fill your time not at work quite satisfactorily.

Not like I was, as the challenge has finished, but I still go once a day even if it's only for a walk on the treadmill. I have got into that habit, which is good. My P/T has given me a workout with pictures. She took photos of me posing so I know what the exercise actually looks like. I hate it when I read what I have to do and cannot for the life of me remember how to do it. I have one day a week where I don't go in. The thing is trying to get my steps up to at least 10,000. Hilarious watching myself at work doing circuits of the department. My steps get recorded on my phone. I do find that being always in that weird fatigued state makes it a challenge at times. Next Saturday I think I'll have another go at a parkrun. That will give me a nudge to do more running on the treadmill and up my intervals etc.
Yes, dropping some shifts would be lovely. I am sure you fill your time not at work quite satisfactorily.
Good for you!

Fabulous to hear. I personally hate running. I have a couple of DD's who much prefer swimming, yoga and walking!

giphy.gif

We both feel truly blessed with the 2 we have, so decided to quit the baby making game while we where ahead so to speak.
I had a friend tell me once that she was closing down the manufacturing plant, but she was keeping the gift shop open when describing the No More Babies choice. Still makes me lol when I think of it!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trala, so sorry Frank got muled by the Gigantor.So glad he is recovering well and has some spirit back. Would be super scary having that happen. At least the owners of the other dog were reasonable I guess.

A family member's labrador puppy was attacked by an Akita (they're also white, which is why I mention it). They're basically fighting dogs. Now, labradors might be smart dogs, but the attack didn't phase him in the least. He was still super dog oriented and loved to play with all his new friends (he assumed every dog he met is a new friend). He's only mellowed now he's hit the five year mark. I think caution would have been a far more sensible approach, if I were him.

Back