Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

What Rison (I think it was) was getting at is that it must be difficult for TV3 to schedule (especially when it's two seasons in a year) so that it doesn't detract from their own show. So in terms of programming it, yes, they probably do hate it.

In that context I can see it yes, rather than hating the show itself.

when last did they do a dinner challenge for the Aus version...havent seen that since I have been watching

when last did they do a dinner challenge for the Aus version...havent seen that since I have been watching

They did it on Block Sky High, also Block Triple Threat.
I don't know if NZ had done it before that though, I've only seen the last 2 plus this one.

I loved Niki & Tiff's bathroom floor tiles from the moment I saw them. I wasn't so crazy about the black tapware though, but they deserved the win. The judges were spot on about the shemozzle that was Dyls/Dylz's bathroom. But of course Big Dyls got all shitty "that's fucking bullshit bro" yeah, whatever.

Anyway there is a main road near where I live with a whole string of tile shops along it and they have all kinds of cool and weird and beautiful and fugly patterned ones. I almost want to buy a place here just so I can go crazy in a bathroom.

there is a main road near where I live with a whole string of tile shops along it and they have all kinds of cool and weird and beautiful and fugly patterned ones. I almost want to buy a place here just so I can go crazy in a bathroom.

Off-topic: I am actually seriously considering this. Here's an example (apologies for blurry photo with thumb in shot, I blame my phone):

Attachments

• tiles.jpg
    tiles.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 11
I'm just up to barndoorgate. Big Dyls is such a fuck-knuckle. Disappointed with Sam and Emmett cheating, I liked them.

Now starting master bed & ensuite week.

The New block starting August 22....will we continue in this thread or start a new one?
https://www.facebook.com/TheBlock/home[DOUBLEPOST=1470662288][/DOUBLEPOST]The NZ season is winding up they have finished their houses and thought they were done,but now they all have to reno house 5

Reactions: Tee
The New block starting August 22....will we continue in this thread or start a new one?
https://www.facebook.com/TheBlock/home[DOUBLEPOST=1470662288][/DOUBLEPOST]The NZ season is winding up they have finished their houses and thought they were done,but now they all have to reno house 5
Start a new thread!

I have finally caught up on Block NZ thankfully. In NZ I believe only Sky TV has the Olympic rights so I guess TV3 felt no need to wrap up The Block before that started. Looking forward to see who wins! Anyone except Dyls/z please!

Start a new thread!

I have finally caught up on Block NZ thankfully. In NZ I believe only Sky TV has the Olympic rights so I guess TV3 felt no need to wrap up The Block before that started. Looking forward to see who wins! Anyone except Dyls/z please!
Okay what are they calling this season?
I do not want Dylzx2 to win either....sore losers that Big Dylz.Which house do you like?

Okay what are they calling this season?
I do not want Dylzx2 to win either....sore losers that Big Dylz.Which house do you like?
They're calling it The New Block. WTF?

Maybe make the thread The Block: Art Deco Factory and get a mod to change it later if you need to.

Which house do I like? I've no idea. :D

Oh and Big Dyls: even when he wins he's insufferable.

Sunday night's live auction kicks off at 7pm NZST on TV3 - that's 5pm AEST, 2pm Cambodia time :D

They're calling it The New Block. WTF?

Maybe make the thread The Block: Art Deco Factory and get a mod to change it later if you need to.

Which house do I like? I've no idea. :D

Oh and Big Dyls: even when he wins he's insufferable.
I have a big problem with the way he acted towards the Wolf.....infantile!!The guys the site foreman and he has the overall site
in mind...can't believe Big Dylz is a builder.Also they seem to be New Zealands favs,so will probably win viewers choice

OK so The Block NZ finale/auction show is airing on TV3 in less than 90 mins so beware spoilers on Twitter etc if you want to watch it at your leisure. @Lindsay1973

If you have a VPN with a NZ presence you can watch it live here (well, supposedly, it played for a moment briefly for me and dropped out).

Hope they all win except for Dyls & Dylz.

OK so The Block NZ finale/auction show is airing on TV3 in less than 90 mins so beware spoilers on Twitter etc if you want to watch it at your leisure. @Lindsay1973

If you have a VPN with a NZ presence you can watch it live here (well, supposedly, it played for a moment briefly for me and dropped out).

Hope they all win except for Dyls & Dylz.
thanks,will avoid facebook and twitter...hope Courtney and Emma win,or the other girls but not Dyls x2

Back