Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

Oh don't be such a girl Sweetgeek! Alex is such a creep lol!

...on the other hand, I never expected to find anyone else besides myself on this forum who'd share my sympathy and support for Laura, especially not from a girl... ooops... sorry :):)

Laura is strong, I fully agree. Her looks, by that I mean she's less than half the size of the infamous Natalie for example, belie her strength. I liked her from the very beginning, it's just a pity she got involved with that big monkey Marco, this has put a bulls-eye on her back. I fear that once she is nominated, the Great British Public will evict her.

Her composure during an argument is quite remarkable. She and Georgina are the only girls who let the other person finish their sentences without interrupting. (maybe Evelyn too, come to think of it - I must pay attention to this) - all the others, the Blondes, and Lateysha and until very recently Natalie try to win their arguments by constantly interrupting and bullying. Most of the guys do that too btw.

Before I read your post, I had decided that Laura and Hughie are my favourite HMs... true story! :D
Hahaha I'll try, dystopia, I'll really try. I also think Jackson is hot. Yeah I know... Don't reply, I know.

Yeah the overbearing talking over in an argument is quite irritatating to watch. The other person cannot get a word in and are being shouted at, they're not even trying to resolve an issue. It's as if they want to make themselves the victim and milk it for all its worth. I'm talking about Lateysha and Charlie.

Laura is rational and if you listen to her thoughts, she is quite insightful and has a good read on people. Personally I think she nailed it when saying Sam is lateysha's bitch. Her argument with Hughie didn't help of course, where Sam would interrupt to defend her.

Hughie is adorable. I really like him. Him and Ryan! These two are really witty with their replies, and snappy, let's not forget snappy. But they are so entertaining.

After the latest episode, I'm finding Georgina presumptuous. That stupid cow comment was unnecessary. I laughed when she then fell asleep... Stupid cow. I still find her likeable though.

Jason is hot!!!

Laura really is extraordinarily beautiful. She is smart, sassy and well spoken, and I think Marco-less, she might be my favourite gell. She got outed bitching, big fucking deal, the house forgets they ALL bitch! It is what we do as people.

Personally, I find that organic vegan breast implant owner the most irritating now Nat is gone.

Agree with the Charlie romance. Desperation is never an attractive quality.

Hughie, loved him from the first minute he entered, and I love LOVE Ryan!

Watching Jane slowly descend into madness is quite interesting, and oh my God, don't get me started on Lego Head!!!

They are a great bunch to watch and I am loving being addicted to BB all over again :)
When I see Jason I think of a tatted and bulked up version of captain George Von Trapp from the sound of music.

Laura without marco is so good to watch, I just posted in reply above that j find her insightful and has a good read on people. The fact she is confident in herself to not let others cast her as a bad person only adds to the appeal. Georgina and Laura are my favourite girls, I think Evelyn could be quite good too.

I totally agree, that hippy chick is so annoying. Your description of her had me laughing out loud. She was having the public on with the she started the rain because of the energy- what a load of rubbish. Nah, I can't take her seriously.

Lego head? Bahahaha omg that is so funny!

Reactions: Tee
Apparently Lateysha has gotten a secret task to cause trouble, she has to act like a complete diva. I bet she's nailing that.

Oh would you look at that, Ryan and Hughie are magically together!

All the housemates are currently angry at Jayne for not saying goodbye to Natalie. What? Why should she be fake about it and kiss goodbye like the other asslickers? She's undeserving of being put in the least honest and most fake category, I'm mortified that these people don't even know definitions and most of them are passed mid twenties. I'd expect a 12 year old to know better.

Georgina is jealous because Jackson looked at Evelyn. Wait, wasn't Jackson jealous that Georgina complimented Alex before?

WHAT? Are they taking the piss? ALEX IS FAVOURITE TO WIN! How? Who? When? I don't hate the guy, I think he is really kind BUT he hasn't said one word. That is an undeserving winner, but why should I be surprised considering a lot of bores have won in the past.

The task is called "You Decide" a would you rather type thing that The Others must decide. One housemate and Other stands behind a podium and chooses.

Hahaha I'll try, dystopia, I'll really try. I also think Jackson is hot. Yeah I know... Don't reply, I know.

Yeah the overbearing talking over in an argument is quite irritatating to watch. The other person cannot get a word in and are being shouted at, they're not even trying to resolve an issue. It's as if they want to make themselves the victim and milk it for all its worth. I'm talking about Lateysha and Charlie.

Laura is rational and if you listen to her thoughts, she is quite insightful and has a good read on people. Personally I think she nailed it when saying Sam is lateysha's bitch. Her argument with Hughie didn't help of course, where Sam would interrupt to defend her.

Hughie is adorable. I really like him. Him and Ryan! These two are really witty with their replies, and snappy, let's not forget snappy. But they are so entertaining.

After the latest episode, I'm finding Georgina presumptuous. That stupid cow comment was unnecessary. I laughed when she then fell asleep... Stupid cow. I still find her likeable though.

I can't help myself, you walked straight into this Sweetgeek... O.M.G. Keep still, don't move, I'll fetch some snake oil! SOMETHING's gotta be done! :p

It's such a pity that Georgina decided to take up arms against Laura. I'm guessing that Laura's lascivious display with Marco just doesn't fit into Georgina's prim and proper world. But then... maybe it is pure envy on Georgina's part because "she got some and I didn't".

It happens every season. I find two or three girls in the house I think should stick together to form a united front against the bullies and the bitches and what do they do? They team up with the wrong HMs and start fighting and nominating each other.
This kind of logic eludes me completely... it must be a "girl thing" :p ...thoughts? Comments? :happy:

LOL @ JASON

Talking about beds:
Charlie: YAY THAT MEANS I'M NEXT TO YOU!
Jason: *face of sadness/ffs* *nervous laughter* *In the Arms of an Angel starts playing from the distance*
Be careful Jason, she's going to be on you like a vulture in the night. Cuckoo!

Georgina and Laura are my favourite girls, I think Evelyn could be quite good too.
I felt the latest episode reflected badly on Georgina.

I think she came off looking both controlling and spiteful.

She walked past Jane in the bath and made polite chit chat, then shredded Jane behind her back as soon as she got to the group, and before that she told the soppy sod she spoons of a night not to talk to a fellow housemate because "I don't like her".

She is not as honest or as confident in herself as she thinks she is.

Georgina has plummeted to my second least favourite behind Chelsea.

LOL @ JASON

Talking about beds:
Charlie: YAY THAT MEANS I'M NEXT TO YOU!
Jason: *face of sadness/ffs* *nervous laughter* *In the Arms of an Angel starts playing from the distance*
Be careful Jason, she's going to be on you like a vulture in the night. Cuckoo!
So funny!

Poor guy. He really has the patience of a saint. Watching him trying to keep her at arms length is laugh out loud funny!

Poor Jase, for the hundredth time today:-

"Charlie, I 'ave told ya. We ain't togever, babe. We're friend an that's it..."

Voice over

"Chelsea is in the bathroom, shaving his hands...."

What. The. Fuck.

Lol! Interesting, right!?

And I agree with how Georgina plummeted. She's very envious of Evelyn, that's the only reason she hates her.
The Jayne thing was pathetic. If anything she is two faced, she was nice to her in the bath then slagged her off to Lateysha. Then she cries about how she's not two faced?

Lol! Interesting, right!?

And I agree with how Georgina plummeted. She's very envious of Evelyn, that's the only reason she hates her.
The Jayne thing was pathetic. If anything she is two faced, she was nice to her in the bath then slagged her off to Lateysha. Then she cries about how she's not two faced?
I thought the same thing.

I feel sorry for Jane. I really don't get the Natalie/Chelsea hate which was and is so often aimed at her. However watching her slowly descend into madness makes for good reality tv.

So funny!

Poor guy. He really has the patience of a saint. Watching him trying to keep her at arms length is laugh out loud funny!

Poor Jase, for the hundredth time today:-

"Charlie, I 'ave told ya. We ain't togever, babe. We're friend an that's it..."

And you can tell by his face that he's done. I can feel the stress through the television. He obviously wants nothing to do with her, she needs to understand that. Though there is definitely more backstory to that relationship other than the whole "gave me his house keys, chasing her and getting rid of her" thing.

I thought the same thing.

I feel sorry for Jane. I really don't get the Natalie/Chelsea hate which was and is so often aimed at her. However watching her slowly descend into madness makes for good reality tv.

Same. Jayne honestly doesn't deserve that isolation that they're giving her. She's a nutcase, but it's for the better. She's stood up for Hughie and shown her mental strength. That house is tiring and it's going to get to the best of people. All people can bring up to explain their hate towards her, are her kiss and tell stories or nothing at all. Such as Georgina in the diary room, she called her a demon with no explanation. The K&T stories have nothing to do with hating somebody, or having incendiary vendettas against her. It's a bully mentality, they choose to pick on the weaknesses of the opponent, no matter how petty or old they are.

And you can tell by his face that he's done. I can feel the stress through the television. He obviously wants nothing to do with her, she needs to understand that. Though there is definitely more backstory to that relationship other than the whole "gave me his house keys, chasing her and getting rid of her" thing.
I think he fell instantly for her look; big boobs, big hair, big lips and lap dancing body. She is pure sex, and she in turn was critical and nasty of his looks, his body, his face and his dress sense. Once they got past the superficial looks/hot sex side of the relationship, and actually got to know each other, I think Charlie discovered Jase was a really nice, decent and loving bloke and would make a great life partner, and Jase discovered outside tits and a pout, she really didn't offer much in the way of a personality he could bounce off or commit to.

She is a Stage 9 clinger fo sho. There is no way you could shake her off easily.

I think he fell instantly for her look; big boobs, big hair, big lips and lap dancing body. She is pure sex, and she in turn was critical and nasty of his looks, his body, his face and his dress sense. Once they got past the superficial looks/hot sex side of the relationship, and actually got to know each other, I think Charlie discovered Jase was a really nice, decent and loving bloke and would make a great life partner, and Jase discovered outside tits and a pout, she really didn't offer much in the way of a personality he could bounce off or commit to.

She is a Stage 9 clinger fo sho. There is no way you could shake her off easily.

Spot on, spot on.

Same. Jayne honestly doesn't deserve that isolation that they're giving her. She's a nutcase, but it's for the better. She's stood up for Hughie and shown her mental strength. That house is tiring and it's going to get to the best of people. All people can bring up to explain their hate towards her, are her kiss and tell stories or nothing at all. Such as Georgina in the diary room, she called her a demon with no explanation. The K&T stories have nothing to do with hating somebody, or having incendiary vendettas against her. It's a bully mentality, they choose to pick on the weaknesses of the opponent, no matter how petty or old they are.
It makes me wonder if we are getting the full picture, regarding Jane.

Natalie and Chelsea are both so awful to her. Spite Of that degree has to be built in something.

It makes me wonder if we are getting the full picture, regarding Jane.

Natalie and Chelsea are both so awful to her. Spite Of that degree has to be built in something.

It annoys me how they're always tiptoeing around the subject. It seems to be always Chelsea putting her down, instead of that, why doesn't he use logic? That's right, he doesn't have any. Chelsea's just making up storylines to have some relevance. He realises it isn't doing anything in his favour, so he's putting Jayne in the light of the villain. I hate it because normally I can predict or be at least insightful, but it's so confusing.
Also Natalie shouldn't be judging, there's articles about her and her past. She's no different.

I can't help myself, you walked straight into this Sweetgeek... O.M.G. Keep still, don't move, I'll fetch some snake oil! SOMETHING's gotta be done! :p

It's such a pity that Georgina decided to take up arms against Laura. I'm guessing that Laura's lascivious display with Marco just doesn't fit into Georgina's prim and proper world. But then... maybe it is pure envy on Georgina's part because "she got some and I didn't".

It happens every season. I find two or three girls in the house I think should stick together to form a united front against the bullies and the bitches and what do they do? They team up with the wrong HMs and start fighting and nominating each other.
This kind of logic eludes me completely... it must be a "girl thing" :p ...thoughts? Comments? :happy:
My thoughts on the girls turning on each other? Hmmm I don't know if it's a girl thing or just an insecure thing or a competitive thing. We girls are complex creatures. But it could be as simple as sometimes people don't get along. It's sad really because I think you're right, Georgina, Laura, lateysha and Evelyn could have been a dominant girl group in the house.

I felt the latest episode reflected badly on Georgina.

I think she came off looking both controlling and spiteful.

She walked past Jane in the bath and made polite chit chat, then shredded Jane behind her back as soon as she got to the group, and before that she told the soppy sod she spoons of a night not to talk to a fellow housemate because "I don't like her".

She is not as honest or as confident in herself as she thinks she is.

Georgina has plummeted to my second least favourite behind Chelsea.
Haven't seen that episode yet. But that's a shame. I admit up until the last few episodes I compared her to Blair Waldorf (gossip girl). She is no queen bee though it seems. Just another rich entitled girl. I don't think Jackson agrees with how she acts but he is too infatuated to know any better right now.

I'm hoping the latest episode shows the hm's being easier on Hughie now that Natalie is no longer there. Jane says he has been through a lot and I would like to see him comfortably interact with the group.

I really feel bad for Jane. I think at her age she is well adjusted to how she would react and adapting to new situations would be more difficult because she is set in her ways by now, I don't think she thought this would be her reaction and just feels helpless and alone. Which would lead to being defensive.

Chelsea makes me laugh at times. I may as well admit it. Like that time he said he could break a persons arm with his finger... Bahahaha I don't know how Natalie and Charlie refrained themselves from laughing

Back