Skip to main content

Harry Potter

Maybe. But maybe he would have tried it for like five seconds but then given up on it because he likes being angry and evil and doing stuff that makes him more calm just irritates him because he would much rather be doing angry evil in the wizarding world.
torturing other wizards and witches and those infernal muggles is soooooooo relaxing

Do you have a favorite moment of the series?
Just on this topic, my favourite moment would be this one from Order of the Phoenix:
It's so powerful but its soo good! :D

Close second is this scene from Deathly Hallows Part 2,
and one of the best lines in movie history: "Not my Daughter you Bitch." Molly Weasley is a total badass to beat Bellatrix ahahah! :D

Just on this topic, my favourite moment would be this one from Order of the Phoenix:
It's so powerful but its soo good! :D

Close second is this scene from Deathly Hallows Part 2,
and one of the best lines in movie history: "Not my Daughter you Bitch." Molly Weasley is a total badass to beat Bellatrix ahahah! :D

Oh yeah that is a great line, i loved hearing it too.

lol so true about Dumbeldore hiring dangerous people. But I think I read somewhere that Voldemort cursed the defence against the dark arts position when he didn't get the job.
Maybe that's why Dumbledore wouldn't let snape have the job because he needed him

Maybe that's why Dumbledore wouldn't let snape have the job because he needed him

Oh yeah! Good point. Dumbledore did need Snape. Snape was such a complex character, especially compared to the moustache twirling villainy of Voldemort. I mean I do love the Harry Potter world but I have to admit that he was a one dimensional character. I half expected Voldemort to tie Harry Potter down on some train tracks!

Back