Skip to main content

Harry Potter

Albus Dumbledore and Severus snape..although I hated him at first now I like him.Also like Hermoine and Hagrid.
oh and professor mcgonagall

Those are great choices. I was the same with Snape. Hated him but then grew to like him later. Alan Rickman did a wonderful job with that character. Really brought it to life on the big screen. It is a great pity that he is gone.

Those are great choices. I was the same with Snape. Hated him but then grew to like him later. Alan Rickman did a wonderful job with that character. Really brought it to life on the big screen. It is a great pity that he is gone.
It is such a pity,now he cant be in any future movies.He protected the son of the man who tormented him and gave his life to save him....I grew not to like James Potter at all,what a bully[DOUBLEPOST=1459254449][/DOUBLEPOST]Where are they now article? Note they leave out James Patterson LOL
http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/10/now-supporting-cast-harry-potter

It is such a pity,now he cant be in any future movies.He protected the son of the man who tormented him and gave his life to save him....I grew not to like James Potter at all,what a bully[DOUBLEPOST=1459254449][/DOUBLEPOST]Where are they now article? Note they leave out James Patterson LOL
http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/10/now-supporting-cast-harry-potter

Yeah, it is interesting how perspectives of characters can change during the book series. like with Snape.

Yeah, it is interesting how perspectives of characters can change during the book series. like with Snape.
True in Book 1/Movie 1 we see him as the father that gave his life for his son but it was actually Harry's mother that sacrificed herself.Voldemort however had no redeeming qualities,he stayed evil throughout

51% but I think it's biased they didn't account for e-books and if you own all the movies and I have no chance any time soon of going to the tourist attractions

That is true. I mean I would love to go those attractions one day! That would be loads of fun!

Agreed! i would love to see more of the school! i mean voldemort was a great baddie but he wasn't the main reason why those books were so popular.
I agree I loved the first few movies where it was fun,magic,ceremonies,classes etc etc

I suppose he was integral to the series but in the books there was way more magic and other stuff

i didn't mind voldemort, but like you said there was so much more other interesting stuff.

who was youtr least favorite character? Mine was Umbridge!

Back