Skip to main content

Harry Potter

BigBrotherCritic

Like working a job 24/7, for 2 days on the trot
latest

How much they all grew up! What a franchise!

Come here to discuss every Potter, from Patronuses to Potions, Spellbooks to Sirius, and Muggles to Magic.

Always
BTW Shameless Plug, RIP Alan Rickman. I love him so much

Do you have a favorite moment of the series?
Its gotta be in the Prisoner of Azkaban, when HArry and Hermione have travelled back in time and are at the lake where Past Harry is being attacked by dementors w/ Sirius. Harry uses the patronus charm which gives me the chills every time! What about yours?

This one btw

Its gotta be in the Prisoner of Azkaban, when HArry and Hermione have travelled back in time and are at the lake where Past Harry is being attacked by dementors w/ Sirius. Harry uses the patronus charm which gives me the chills every time! What about yours?

This one btw

Oh yeah i like that one.

Ummm, mine would have to be death of Cedric Diggory. Not because i liked it, but because i think it was the start of when it all went to shit for Harry Potter in the fourth book.

Expecto Patronum. Mainly, like you said before, the patronus charm is very special indeed.

What about favorite potion? Mine is the lucky one. The one where you drink it and get loads of luck.
I've always loved the idea of the love potion that changes smell from person to person. I'd love to know what mine smells like. What about magical foods? Choc Frogs all the way!

oh, looking forward to that! though i am wondering how they'll manage to stretch it to three movies.
Well I think JK Rowling is going to do the screen writing so maybe she will make it up as she goes.Hoping we see a young Dumbledore or maybe how the four formed the school

Well I think JK Rowling is going to do the screen writing so maybe she will make it up as she goes.Hoping we see a young Dumbledore or maybe how the four formed the school

Yeah, I think you are right about JK Rowling helping to write the film. So hopefully she can continue her magic streak so to speak.

Ohhh, yes. Young Dumbledore! Who would you cast to play him?

Yeah, I think you are right about JK Rowling helping to write the film. So hopefully she can continue her magic streak so to speak.

Ohhh, yes. Young Dumbledore! Who would you cast to play him?

She likes to have control over her work.Hmm not sure He is entrenched in my mind as old Dumbledore,depends on how far back they went

Back