Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

WTF is Dallas wearing.

WTF_zpsa0l3bmn6.png

So apparently

Tim says to Nikki “Should I do what I used to, go in the DR & say what’s on MY mind & not what’s on THEIR agenda?” Then the feeds cut

Nikki has always done that lol!

Maybe Tim can win HoH, I hope so because it won't be Nikki! :D

I like Tim in this show but he is a have not and has been sick today. And they still made him sleep on the floor! :(

Dallas has to wear the cactus due to a penalty he took on to win the pov competition. Raul got the roping one, was supposed to rope the cow 1,000 times and pull it forward. That was pathetic that they allowed him to have so much help, such a wussy BB. Rememer Brit kicking that soccer ball til her feet were bleeding? They weren't allowed to help her at all.

I'm of course thrilled Tim is on live feeds but this BB is pitiful. I wonder if it has anything to do with all the special treatment Nikki is obviously getting.

I dont think Dallas is going to use his pov, very relieved.

I don't want Tim to win this next Hoh because its a fake eviction and the evictee will watch the house, then return. The one after that, hope he wins it and only allows Nikki in his HOH room. :)

I hate that this is so much a scripted show, glad that Tim is still just being himself. I hope he and Nikki can remain friends in there.

Puts on my psychic hat, or is it psycho hat.

I think they will call a snap fake double eviction, so that they don't talk strategy. Joel may have extra time as HOH.

Watch me be totally wrong.

Seems like it wasn't used again. I want Kelsey to stay, as I don't like the crazy hat wearer Lovita

Last edited:
...in my eyes... all of the Canadians in the house are 'playing a character' in a 'Game Show' and not a Reality Show' and are not being their 'real selves'... Nikki is playing her 'demented banshee Nikki' personna and only Tim is being his 'real self' and is not 'playing a character' at all which probably scares the shit out of the others that his real personality is endearing him to the Canadian public because his true personality is shining through all of the bullshit that they are spinning out with their fake characters...
Tim would probably be the first to admit he plays a character - it's an exaggerated version of himself granted, but it is still a character. Unlike Nikki I think it's clear he is in it to win it too.

I think one notable difference with the US and Canadian versions to certainly the British and I think also the Australian version is generally what happens in the house stays in the house and there is a genuine respect amongst former contestants both for their fellow houseguests and for others who've stepped inside the house.

Tim would probably be the first to admit he plays a character - it's an exaggerated version of himself granted, but it is still a character. Unlike Nikki I think it's clear he is in it to win it too.

I think one notable difference with the US and Canadian versions to certainly the British and I think also the Australian version is generally what happens in the house stays in the house and there is a genuine respect amongst former contestants both for their fellow houseguests and for others who've stepped inside the house.

...fair enough... I'll agree to that Brekkie... but at least his 'character' is the most real and 'down to Earth' one of them all in the house in my opinion... his is the most honest 'character' in that house as far as I'm concerned... I just don't believe a single word of any of the other housemates at all I'm afraid... when Tim first went into that house though he was just there to have fun and enjoy an all expenses paid free holiday to me but now that he's settled in it now seems to me that his 'competitive nature' has kicked in and has gone into overdrive and that he may now have his sights set on in winning this methinks!... so yeah... let's see what happens eh?... lol!... go Tim you good thing you!... cheers.

I had so much fun watching the feeds today. Tim taught them the ball game that he and the others invented during their season. Most of the other guys joined in and have been having so much fun with it. They are calling it Pussy wants some milk. I'm trying to remember what they called it originally, was it that same name? I think it was.

In a discussion Jared, Kelsey, Dallas and Maddy had a bit ago they were saying they think Nikki will self evict when she becomes a have not, rofl, and they think that Tim will be there until the last 6 or so. :) Meaning none of them want to get him out sooner, other fish to fry first and they like him....Really hoping he gets that far and goes for the win.

Watching some videos today... Basically Tim & Nikki vs Phil... Can't believe how upset Phil got over Nikki speculating about what happened in the high roller room...

Watching some videos today... Basically Tim & Nikki vs Phil... Can't believe how upset Phil got over Nikki speculating about what happened in the high roller room...
It's because Nikki and Tim came in late so the other houseguests are take any passing comments from them as the truth . A lot of paranoia on feeds lately . Productions cut the feeds to tell the house that the brothers are not splitting up to stop the arguments over it . They were told not to talk about it but Nick and Tim managed to slip up in the pink room . Big brother screwed up Phil and Nick game because brothers assumed they had until week 5 to tell the house . So it hard to explain to someone like nikki who not playing a strategic game that she painting a bigger target on their back especialy to someone like Dallas

im reallly liking this series. Its definately because of tim and nikki though. i despise Kelsey like a boil on my knob. Jarred is a little lap dog. yap yap.

Its a damned shame that this isnt being shown here or even talked about. Its as least as good as any of the ch9 versions.
Maybe the experiment of using international housemates can continue again the future.

havent looked at the live feeds yet because i have a job...but im enjoyingthe three shows per week andi think its actually a good number

It's nearly 9am in Canada & the HG's are still asleep.

They are so boring they are sending themselves into a sleeping coma.

That's another reason I'm not liking this format! They sleep in or have naps during the day!

Our version BB hand them up & no naps! Loveita really annoys me with her hats and constant game talk... It's all I see her do talk the game & instead of laughing she says that's funny or that's hysterical!

It's nearly 9am in Canada & the HG's are still asleep.

They are so boring they are sending themselves into a sleeping coma.

That's another reason I'm not liking this format! They sleep in or have naps during the day!

Our version BB hand them up & no naps! Loveita really annoys me with her hats and constant game talk... It's all I see her do talk the game & instead of laughing she says that's funny or that's hysterical!

I swear these HG's wake up, shower etc, then it's game talk, until they go back to bed.

...this is one of the reasons as to why I have said that the Canadians are playing like they are contestants on a game show rather than just being themselves because when they do wake up as far as they are concerned they are now 'ON'... it's time for them to perform their chosen 'character' for the cameras... not to be their real selves but what they want the public to see them as... they are in instant 'game mode' as soon as their eyes open... Tim and Nikki are just being Tim and Nikki... sure... Tim is playing a 'character' too but a basic 'what-you-see-is-what-you-get' more down to Earth version of himself... Nikki the Nutball Banshee is as she ALWAYS is...

...that's why I think that Tim's free-thinking persona is unsettling the Canadian's 'character show pieces'... they went in with a certain 'game-plan' for their 'characters'... Tim has no pre-arranged 'game-plan'... in fact... I think that Tim was out of his depth and floundering for 2-3 days because he wasn't in his usual element here in Australia... he seemed to me to be a tad bit bewildered until he got his footing and sussed the place out and then realised that he would be almost running the house quick pronto and then started being himself again as far as I'm concerned...

...if Tim just keeps being himself and not fall into the Canadian's 'role playing' way of doing things he may even win this... the Canadians will try and kill him off but I think that the public and the Channel execs will want him to stay because Tim is just that... 'different'... well that's my theory anyway... has any person from another country actually won Big Brother as a 'guest' before?... just curious... imagine if Tim actually did win this and went onto much bigger and better things in Canada or even the USA?... wouldn't Channel 9 be spitting chunks big time?... lol!... I would like Tim to win it just for that reason alone!... it would be a classic case of ..."EAT :poop: CHANNEL 9!... lol!... cheers.

Back