Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

First time I am watching a different big brother (international) only tuned in to see Tim... So different to our version... I don't get big brother always saying "don't talk about production" I find it a bit boring most times because all they talk about is who to nominate etc.... Not a fan of loveita at all! All she does is sit by herself!

Joel, Kelsey, Raul, Jared, Dallas & Ramsey

Tim was just talking about Drew to Nikki (but didn't mention his name)

He said he knew Drew was playing both sides, but he never caught him out, but with 2 weeks to go he confronted him & he said Drew cried. He said a few other things & then the cameras went to another room.

Tim is back talking.

He was to be on the show each week talking about BB.

Tim was talking about this site, didn't name it though.

He said that when he posted that BB2014 was shit etc & would be cancelled, the powers that be found out about it & told him his TV career at Channel 9 was over.

The live feed went to another room again. lol

It's a fake eviction.

fake_zpsh50ggj3r.png

I think it will be after the normal eviction. And I think it's just one fake eviction. It said double eviction, then the fake came up, to make it seem like a double fake eviction.

Last edited:
Chatters are saying the wild cards will come into play, that perhaps they will be fake evicted, put into a separate place, but the house will be watching them and hearing what all they say. Basically a set up to humiliate them when they are brought back into the house if they've said anything negative about anyone, and you know Tim at least will. And Nikki too when she has her moments.

Its great to see Tim on live feeds, but I don't like Big Brother Canada at all.

Now Tim is sick, from Dallas and others sneezing all over the place and some of those pigs drink straight from the shared containers, and now he has to sleep on a cold floor with nothing but one blanket and pillow. I'll be relieved when he's back home in Australia.

Now Tim is sick, from Dallas and others sneezing all over the place
Ugh I hate when people are like that and with coughing too.

That's stupid if they plan to fake evict him and show footage to housemates! Should be the other way around them seeing what the housemates are saying!

And another thing why in one of the shows did they show them footage of them in the house... Not a big brother experience in my books. Let's them see how they are portrayed outside!

We see the HG's nominate & it looks like they go in sit down & give a name & walk straight out.

But reading other places etc, nominations take about 1-2 hours. Do the HG's give their reasons for choosing a HG, but the viewers aren't shown it.

If so, why. I want to know why they have nominated someone.

If BBAus was like BBCan, BBUS, I wouldn't have watched it.

Some of them are just really unlikeable.
Dallas is loud and obnoxious.
Maddy is a whinger.
I don't like Cassandra much.
Loveita is all game game game and doesn't even seem like a real person to me.

The whole concept to me is weird. It's not about living together with no outside stimulation and drama coming naturally from personality clashes. People allied together don't even necessarily like each other or know each other because to really open up would show vulnerability and risk it being used against you.

Pretty much hoping Tim stays to the end because I actually enjoy watching him, but I fear others are already threatened by him.

Mitch just went into the HOH room with Joel and Loveita and said he thinks Tim being a have not with Jared, Kelsey and Raul has gotten him too close with them so he suggested they tell Dallas to use POV tomorrow, take Raul down and put Tim up as a pawn. That way Jared's group will campaign to get Tim out, those 3 against Tim, Cassandra, and Nikki.

Joel was grinning ear to ear about Mitch's plan. Loveita sees it as the best way to make sure Kelsey goes home. Joel said he liked the plan, then Nick came in and they had to shut up.

Some of them are just really unlikeable.
Dallas is loud and obnoxious.
Maddy is a whinger.
I don't like Cassandra much.
Loveita is all game game game and doesn't even seem like a real person to me.

The whole concept to me is weird. It's not about living together with no outside stimulation and drama coming naturally from personality clashes. People allied together don't even necessarily like each other or know each other because to really open up would show vulnerability and risk it being used against you.

Pretty much hoping Tim stays to the end because I actually enjoy watching him, but I fear others are already threatened by him.

...in my eyes... all of the Canadians in the house are 'playing a character' in a 'Game Ghow' and not a Reality Show' and are not being their 'real selves'... Nikki is playing her 'demented banshee Nikki' personna and only Tim is being his 'real self' and is not 'playing a character' at all which probably scares the shit out of the others that his real personality is endearing him to the Canadian public because his true personality is shining through all of the bullshit that they are spinning out with their fake characters...

...I can understand as to why they are all conspiring to get him out because they are just plain scared of him and will do anything it takes to balance the show into their favours... let's hope that Tim survives all of this... knowing Tim... he will lol!... well that's my take on it anyway... cheers.

Back