Skip to main content

The Bachelor US

Becca or whatever her name is, the chick who had been on the show previously - so desperate for attention. VOM

I keep feeling Kaylah is trying to friendzone Ben. I'm not convinced she actually likes him

Jerk move Ben. Did he really need to reject her publicly in front of the other girls?. No. What a douche. I hope he ends up with the Snezana of this group

Have these people ever heard of seat belts?

They're not compulsory in the USA. It "interferes with their freedom of choice" apparently. All they can do is legislate that cars have them and run ads encouraging people to wear them. But they can't pass a law to make you wear them.

Saw an ad for Bachelor UK on at 7.30 tonight, before Bach US - it's the Welsh football or soccer or something player, who is quite lovely, and the women are a bit more sprightly than this bunch of Stepford Wives.

Saw an ad for Bachelor UK on at 7.30 tonight, before Bach US - it's the Welsh football or soccer or something player, who is quite lovely, and the women are a bit more sprightly than this bunch of Stepford Wives.

I just saw an ad - I'm going to have to record it, I'm watching too many shows atm

Quote of the night/season:

"You're not going to get hurt. You're beautiful."

Ben is clearly concerned that Jojo's brothers have a gun collection.

I've seen that one. He used to be married to Charlotte Church.
No spoilers from me though.

Back