Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of the Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin with the ocean comment.

I would think there would be a camerashy type thread wondering about you until people accepted you were gone. People would come here to remember you.

There are people here (ykw) who know my name so I don't think there would be any camerashy type thread.

Whatever you like, as long as it starts with 'If you are watching this, it means I am dead.'

You could make predictions of unlikely hows, maybe epic lists, maybe a secret crush. Who knows. It's probably meant to be leaked, anyway.

Let's face it. It would just be 99 percent inigo related.

Context is very important. If you make judgement by ignoring the context then it is not an informed judgement at all, but rather a lazy way of thinking.

84A. A self-important rhetorical idle stunt plastered everywhere (2,2,2,3,9,8)
vgmcgQFXD__-T3PeTIBxZ5_5L6TMW-xdw9vaAwLBJC0x0utbC8_eZlwvUezFVao_-_QFJI2R2vSVpYQ80ghv_NVY-xMRl7eln3ParxXnJOexuExwVtBcR5-HrEAtCHZ73pk3mb_7JnZiQ5uzu0CXPsLcEHIgr6DcpjNcQd85d5HZym7ecaykoMIWisjgSSV2w7yiNZ8=w470-h313-nc
PM me if the Situation improves.
We have a winner!!! Congratulations!

Reactions: Tee
I am pretty sure calling something or someone retarded is worse than anything i wrote on that treat yo self thread.

Also my arguing with witty hasn't really dropped off.

I am pretty sure calling something or someone retarded is worse than anything i wrote on that treat yo self thread.

Also my arguing with witty hasn't really dropped off.
I'm pretty sure posting crap like this....

A real life dinosaur.

t-rex-dinosaur-clip-art-T-Rex-Dinosaur_1.png

I could have it as a pet and train it to be a world champion ice skater!

Me: Now listen here, Rexy, you need to work on getting your balance right. There is only three weeks to the big event and I can not allow you to be falling over like that.

Rexy: ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Me: No, don't you start bitching again. You go out there and practice.

If for some unknown reason I can't find a dinosaur I will settle for a unicorn who can grant me wishes

1419618-unicorn2.jpg

Don't tell me what to do. I have as much right to post in any thread here as much as the next poster. I would much rather read silly fantasy stuff then posts about real life stuff.

flying-ship.jpg

A flying ship to have adventures! Fight the evil cloud pixies! Go forth into the land of gummi bears! How magical that would be.

I'm no troll. I'm just trying to improve this thread like I do with any other thread around here.

Is fucking RETARDED!

Stop using that word please. It is offensive.
You think that you improve threads with crap like that^^^ bahahaha.... You think you can derail a thread of mine and not be called retarded.... Your fucking dreaming. I'll use whatever words I want to. DEAL WITH IT!

You think that you improve threads with crap like that^^^ bahahaha.... You think you can derail a thread of mine and not be called retarded.... Your fucking dreaming. I'll use whatever words I want to. DEAL WITH IT!

You are better than that. You don't need to use such an ugly word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back