Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty washing type things on your undies.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Dirty washing type things on your undies..". You really are such a lady when it comes to describing bottom leakage and jiney juice!!

Lolling.

Bugger, bugger, bugger. Hopefully she has just gone on an adventure on her own and will come home soon. Fingers crossed that all will be ok with her and you can hug her again.[DOUBLEPOST=1451419725][/DOUBLEPOST]
About the same I think.
I Have no idea where the bitch went ........ I am angry at her -and she needs to know my stress

@Trala , you asked about resolutions. Apart from the age old ones of losing weight, eating better and exercising, I have decided to not use my phone when out with friends, which oh so many of us are guilty of doing. That is, looking at facebook to see who may be more interesting than the people I'm with. If I'm the only one not using my phone, so be it. Resolution - take a book, just in case.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Dirty washing type things on your undies..". You really are such a lady when it comes to describing bottom leakage and jiney juice!!

Lolling.
LOL being a bit quaint is more fun though for me, although you described them well.

Reactions: Tee
I just had to pull the plug on one of those games that have you feeding things and harvesting crops etc ... How do they become so addictive so fast? ... Figured I was in danger of wasting my hols if I kept it ... Have some cane furniture I need to revamp ... We don't use it .. More for giving a bit of a rustic feel to the front verandah so if I stuff up on repainting it the world isn't going to end ... Old sheets (tick). Spray paint (tick). dust mask the Bunnings guy guilted me into (tick) .... Will to get up out of bed after going to sleep around 2am because of stupid time waster game (not quite there yet)
@Trala if yr dog does learn to put kettle on and bring you coffee can you send him over STAT ... Oh and if he could manage a couple of pieces of raisin toast that would be great :) thanks

@Trala , you asked about resolutions. Apart from the age old ones of losing weight, eating better and exercising, I have decided to not use my phone when out with friends, which oh so many of us are guilty of doing. That is, looking at facebook to see who may be more interesting than the people I'm with. If I'm the only one not using my phone, so be it. Resolution - take a book, just in case.

LOL - I know this was not directed at me - But I must say, I am really bad with Mobile Phones - I switch it off all the time - I never text and I am so bad with them. I just seem to use it as a emergency device ...... if needed ......

I Have no idea where the bitch went ........ I am angry at her -and she needs to know my stress
Was there a storm last night? ... We babysat a Samoyd one year (we were house sitting and he came with the deal). He used to scale a 5 foot high metal fence or dig under it at the first hint of stormy weather ... Would take off into National Park and eventually return days later absolutely filthy and hungry
He was a pound dog ... And came with major issues ... Friendly one minute then when you were trying to get him to go outside at night he'd bare his teeth at you ... Thankfully I noticed he was scared of one of their chairs that had wheels under it so I'd open door and then start rolling chair towards him ... He'd hightail it outside and I'd still have all limbs free of any missing chunks

I just had to pull the plug on one of those games that have you feeding things and harvesting crops etc ... How do they become so addictive so fast? ... Figured I was in danger of wasting my hols if I kept it ... Have some cane furniture I need to revamp ... We don't use it .. More for giving a bit of a rustic feel to the front verandah so if I stuff up on repainting it the world isn't going to end ... Old sheets (tick). Spray paint (tick). dust mask the Bunnings guy guilted me into (tick) .... Will to get up out of bed after going to sleep around 2am because of stupid time waster game (not quite there yet)
@Trala if yr dog does learn to put kettle on and bring you coffee can you send him over STAT ... Oh and if he could manage a couple of pieces of raisin toast that would be great :) thanks
We are trying to teach him to walk down the back steps independently to take his wee's rather than be carried down. After weeks of gentle "c'mon Frankie, c'mon Frank.." coaxing, we have finally worked out how to inspire him to step on down on his own. We take Billy down first and pat Billy in full view of Frank. Jealous little monkey flies down for his pat and then morning wee.

After 6 months of dog piss, I think he is finally house trained!

When ever I go out, I always leave my phone in the car. No disaster is so urgent it can't wait.

I went out for brekky yesterday with a gf, and the only time a phone was used, was to take a pic of the Maroochydore beach, because the morning was quite simply too precious and beautiful not to capture on film.

I have another gf who can't even take a dump without letting you know on Facebook. I swear she can't go 5 minutes without checking social media. It is so annoying if you are out with her, the constant selfies and check ins drive me cray cray!!

We are trying to teach him to walk down the back steps independently to take his wee's rather than be carried down. After weeks of gentle "c'mon Frankie, c'mon Frank.." coaxing, we have finally worked out how to inspire him to step on down on his own. We take Billy down first and pat Billy in full view of Frank. Jealous little monkey flies down for his pat and then morning wee.

After 6 months of dog piss, I think he is finally house trained!
So what you're trying to tell me is 'get your lazy butt out of bed and make your own breakfast' ... Spoilsport!

LOL - I know this was not directed at me - But I must say, I am really bad with Mobile Phones - I switch it off all the time - I never text and I am so bad with them. I just seem to use it as a emergency device ...... if needed ......
Of course, feel free to respond. I just named Trala as she raised the question. I rarely have the volume on my phone up as I get sick of the pinging and buzzing when notifications and the occasional texts etc come in. Can't use my phone at work unless I'm on a break as I work on a switchboard, so that's originally why the volume got turned off.

When ever I go out, I always leave my phone in the car. No disaster is so urgent it can't wait.

I went out for brekky yesterday with a gf, and the only time a phone was used, was to take a pic of the Maroochydore beach, because the morning was quite simply too precious and beautiful not to capture on film.

I have another gf who can't even take a dump without letting you know on Facebook. I swear she can't go 5 minutes without checking social media. It is so annoying if you are out with her, the constant selfies and check ins drive me cray cray!!
Send me the pic please or post it :) I feel the need for some beach envy.

I refuse to get into those games and any games on my phone. I play plenty of games of fb and yahoo games but none that require owning a farm.

Send me the pic please or post it :) I feel the need for some beach envy.
I posted it to Facebook for that very reason too! Ha!

It's not so much that it is a great pic, it was more the fact it was a great morning. I spent the morning with a great friend. After brekky we went for a walk along the beach at the Maroochydore Surf Club. We both turned to each other and at the exact time said "living the dream". This was the inspiration.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back