Skip to main content

Vanderpump Rules

James is the worst. Can't stand him at all this season.

Kristen is actually coming across as normal now, and I don't mind her at all. This show desperately needs Stassi though!
Yep, it's been rather underwhelming.

I'm watching free to air old shows on 94, this show is disappointing so far, not enough Lisa, too many whiney 20 year olds.
Why does anyone put up with bitch stassi?

Ok, I just watched the latest episode and I cried. Well done Schwartz!

So I just finished season one. Spent most the season really disliking Stass, then right at the end feeling so sorry for her and actually liking her.
So much drama for one little restaurant.

Vanderpump does not rule enough and the entire cast are boring.
Season 1 = nothing happens, so a couple's breakup is the story.
Is that it?Do none of them have a life or passing interest?
I expected some interesting diners at least.

The whole premise of the show is about the workers there and their lives and relationships etc.
Lisa is only in it as their boss, she's not the main focus.
They're definitely not boring to me. A hot mess at times, but not boring.
And I think it gets even better each season.

Vanderpump does not rule enough and the entire cast are boring.
Season 1 = nothing happens, so a couple's breakup is the story.
Is that it?Do none of them have a life or passing interest?
I expected some interesting diners at least.

The title is fairly deceptive - Lisa is very much a bit player. I find the cast entertaining personally

She's not ruling as per the title. She is a bit player as previously mentioned and the staff, aka Stassi, rule. I like an English accent too.

She's on Real Housewives and she's really not that interesting. From Season 2, imho, she actually tries to cause problems between her staff.

Anyone watching this? Stassi, Kristen, Katie and Scheana are all like friends though. Very interesting.

I love it!

Hate Lala, Ariana and Sandoval - they are so boring.

OMG, same here. I particularly hate Ariana and Lala. James I can't stand either.

Sandoval I can bare this season as he seems to be more quiet. Funnily enough, I am liking Kristen.

Back