Skip to main content

...the many things that you remember as a kid or teenager...

Wait, what? It's been that long since I had one I almost believed you lol. Just checked woolworths online to be sure and they're still there. Peppermint aero was my fave.

I loved Splice too! They were around a couple of years ago last time we had them. Them and Redskin splits lol.

Yeah but current Aero bars taste like shit, like most other Cadbury stuff does todsy

...oh wow!... 'Aero bars!'... I used to love those things!... they're still around now aren't they?... if so then I should make a mental note to myself... **SELF!... buy an 'Aero bar'**... does anyone remember the 'Splice' ice creams?... are they still around?... I loved them too... cheers.

I love Splice icecream and you can now buy it in a tub version, Mr S.

My favourite icecream as a kid and still today, is Golden Gaytime. I am so buying a tub of Golden Gaytime and eating the whole damn lot on Christmas day :p

I love Splice icecream and you can now buy it in a tub version, Mr S.

My favourite icecream as a kid and still today, is Golden Gaytime. I am so buying a tub of Golden Gaytime and eating the whole damn lot on Christmas day :p

...wow!... oh wow!... really?... I'll be in 7th heaven when I get my grubby little mitts onto one of those tubs... thanks for letting me know that Groover... where are they?... Coles and Woolies no doubt... we don't usually go to the icecream sections but that's on my 'to do' list now lol!...

They even had TV ads for this a few weeks back and everything :D

Not only that it was the original ad from the 70s

...I used to love those Ads from the 70's... 'football meat pies kangaroo's and Holden Cars'... the Coke Ads etc etc... they always had such great jingles lol!... here are some reminders lol!...

Yeah I have seen the 70's ad on telly. "It's hard to have a gay time on your own" :singing:

I love that jingle :laugh:

...^^^^... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:... cheers.

...wow!... oh wow!... really?... I'll be in 7th heaven when I get my grubby little mitts onto one of those tubs... thanks for letting me know that Groover... where are they?... Coles and Woolies no doubt... we don't usually go to the icecream sections but that's on my 'to do' list now lol!...

...I used to love those Ads from the 70's... 'football meat pies kangaroo's and Holden Cars'... the Coke Ads etc etc... they always had such great jingles lol!... here are some reminders lol!...

...^^^^... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:... cheers.
^^^^These old ads :woot:. How cool you finding and uploading them Mr S.

Yes, Coles, Woolies, IGA etc sell the Splice icecream but word of warning, they're not exactly cheap but meh, who cares huh? :D

Enjoy

Speaking of old things one remembers, and talk of these old TV ads don't forget the ads for Razzamataz..
Do women still wear pantyhose or stockings today? Anyway enjoy some old time cheeze..

And a whole pile of others.. More cheeze

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=razzamataz+ads

...^^^^... hahaha!... brilliant!... I haven't heard that jingle for so many years lol!... I so have to laugh at these 'all new Charger... unbelievable'... ads... halfway through the ad the blurb comes up and says... "Valiant Charger still from $2795!!!"... hahahaha!... $2795!!!... how cheap it was back then for a brand new car lol!...

...we used to love singing this song as a whole family when the ad came on for 'Harris Quality Coffee and Tea' lol!... we all knew every single word to it too lol!... cheers.

Was it always called Red Rooster in some states?
I remember it being called Big Rooster here when I was a kid before it changed name and my brother got in trouble for calling it Big Rooter lol

Was it always called Red Rooster in some states?
I remember it being called Big Rooster here when I was a kid before it changed name and my brother got in trouble for calling it Big Rooter lol

Queensland had Big Rooster - there was an ad "chips, corn, gravy and peas, ?Qld's best chicken and a four buck feed". I don't remember this ad (I would've been 2 at the time)

Back