Skip to main content

Help settle a Debate

Who is most hated?

• Affable

• Reepbot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shabby chic is the worst. I really don't like shabby chic. Just don't get it.
Is chalet style shabby chic or plain awesome?
images

Yes. The dash is pretty good. I'm for the dash. I usually call it a hyphen though I think. Maybe it sounds more like hieroglyphic or something. Or is a dash perhaps actually ever-so-slightly loooonger than a hyphen.
I thought a hyphen was used to split words, names, used adjectivally etc. A dash is used like a semi-colon or a paused conjunction. To pause a sentence rather than ending it.
I dunno. My faint gramma recollections.

I thought a hyphen was used to split words, names, used adjectivally etc. A dash is used like a semi-colon or a paused conjunction. To pause a sentence rather than ending it.
I dunno. My faint gramma recollections.
I agree. I was getting over excited. Although - controversially - the item we just all used the most in those few last posts (not including this one) was in fact, then, a hyphen?

What about the slash? Did they mention the slash? I don't think they did... Anyway I have to go to work. So see you all later.

reepbot was well chosen for not having any contribution to the outcome and just trying to poke his head on TV.

For that clip though, it is well chosen.

In general, the third one is the quiet one of the 3. That's why I think I am like the first one, you are like the second and reepbot is the 3rd one who sits there and hardly says a word in most episodes.

For that clip though, it is well chosen.

In general, the third one is the quiet one of the 3. That's why I think I am like the first one, you are like the second and reepbot is the 3rd one who sits there and hardly says a word in most episodes.

But i have like 17, 500 posts? Clearly I'm not short of a word or two? If this was real life i would agree with you.

But i have like 17, 500 posts? Clearly I'm not short of a word or two? If this was real life i would agree with you.

To me, it's more a real life situation that I am referring to - even though some forum patterns are indicative of real life. So yeah...

Back