Skip to main content

Things You Hate & Stuff That Annoys You...

shaydee

Turn it up!
Job applications. I don't understand why a lot of jobs have a selection criteria that needs to be addressed. My resume covers it all. Have a look, if you think I might suit, interview me. GODDDDDDD! They are so time consuming & i'm rubbish at them. So annoy!

STAHP!

Not being able to find the Zoodle™ contraption (or a dodgy imitation ripoff) :rage:

Oh, loads more of other stuff but I'd be here all day listing them :p

Job applications. I don't understand why a lot of jobs have a selection criteria that needs to be addressed. My resume covers it all. Have a look, if you think I might suit, interview me. GODDDDDDD! They are so time consuming & i'm rubbish at them. So annoy!

STAHP!

Ugh yes, this is so annoying, I agree wholeheartedly.

Not being able to find the Zoodle™ contraption (or a dodgy imitation ripoff) :rage:

Oh, loads more of other stuff but I'd be here all day listing them :p

Oh man!! Come on Reject Shop.. get yourself together!!!!!

lol @Insomniac I clicked your links & now my facebook feed is full of ebay adverts for zoodle makers... crafty buggers aren't they!!!

STAHP!

When they call you and ask you questions which can easily be answered by your resume is also annoying.

When they call you and ask you questions which can easily be answered by your resume is also annoying.

Yes this is super annoying. I get that it's the process for some, but that little mini interview is really irritating. Just read my application and make a decision ok. Don't call me at some inopportune time and ask questions that are 100% outlined in the info you have about me.

Yes this is super annoying. I get that it's the process for some, but that little mini interview is really irritating. Just read my application and make a decision ok. Don't call me at some inopportune time and ask questions that are 100% outlined in the info you have about me.

It makes sense if communication is an important part of the job - especially a phone based job (eg call centre) because clarity on the phone is part of the job.

I will admit I used to work as a recruiter many years ago now (internal for a large company) and we did ph interviews for front line and call centre work. But we booked the interviews in with people so they had time to prepare, and be in a place with no interruptions for ten mins. None of this trying to answer questions on public transport - not good for anyone!!! I can't remember what we asked but I hope they weren't things in the cv!

What I really hate are the online application systems that make you copy and paste info out of your cv into their system - why? Reading a CV is far better! And I hate the Key selection criteria questions too! Writing a thesis just to apply for a job is tiresome.

It makes sense if communication is an important part of the job - especially a phone based job (eg call centre) because clarity on the phone is part of the job.

I will admit I used to work as a recruiter many years ago now (internal for a large company) and we did ph interviews for front line and call centre work. But we booked the interviews in with people so they had time to prepare, and be in a place with no interruptions for ten mins. None of this trying to answer questions on public transport - not good for anyone!!! I can't remember what we asked but I hope they weren't things in the cv!

What I really hate are the online application systems that make you copy and paste info out of your cv into their system - why? Reading a CV is far better! And I hate the Key selection criteria questions too! Writing a thesis just to apply for a job is tiresome.

Ah yes, that makes some amount of sense. I figured it's just the process and helps them not waste time interviewing the completely wrong candidate - but I'd hope that the initial application would clear that up. it's annoying to be on the receiving end, especially in public or at work or similar with no warning. I get through them ok, but it's annoying!

Well you're excused because you probably drive slow because you take sick little animals to the vets.

'Cough. Cough.'

'Oh don't worry little lizard we'll have that cough fixed in no time!'
LOL!

I just worry with kids in the car[DOUBLEPOST=1446174940][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW reepbot, I love your Lynda Day quote in your signature

Back