Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Fancy putting them in a ground floor (I'm assuming!) room anyway!!! are they dense?? (production I'm meaning!)

Lovely that you used the correct spelling of bawls. So many people, not necessarily on here btw, use balls and it completely changes the meaning of what they're writing. For example, a much younger cousin of mine, used balling instead of bawling and it was rather uncomfy to read as she was about 14 at the time. I did laugh once I got over the error, lol.
LMAO that's funny. I'm a shocker though, I make dumb spelling mistakes on here all the time. :)

Richie is backing Michael to win. "I personally felt Michael and Sam had a pretty good connection."

Crap I don't think I can watch live tonight as I have a screaming baby to steal my attention. I may try catch up with the QLDers, I'll see.

Catching up today knowing who had left made the episode mildly boring, hopefully I can avoid that tonight, although DM may have made this more difficult. Not necessarily though of course.

Most of the fun went out of it for me after Richie left, so I don't really care who she chooses now, but I need some reason to watch tonight without knowing the result.
I'm over my sulking now about Richie but yeah I don't want to know who wins before its on LOL

Crap I don't think I can watch live tonight as I have a screaming baby to steal my attention. I may try catch up with the QLDers, I'll see.

Catching up today knowing who had left made the episode mildly boring, hopefully I can avoid that tonight, although DM may have made this more difficult. Not necessarily though of course.

HA

I did warn you not to mention the word finale or television or the B word within 10km didn't I ...

funny though if its actually a scenario where the other guy and Sam have met up with this guy ... he hasn't seem Sam for 4 months ... they are still going to be friendly to one another ... this could be fast shutter shots of one big Hi Hello cuddle How are you? Oh thats great! Cuddle and moving on to sit down on couches and all of them having a chat after the round of media they've all been doing today

I'm not believing it until I see it happen on the screen

now ... where's that chocolate you've all been promising me???!!!!

Have you seen all the photos? im not going to say anymore than that scenario is very highly unlikely

ohhh Bradley Cooper ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[DOUBLEPOST=1445501783][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you seen all the photos? im not going to say anymore than that scenario is very highly unlikely
i know ... but you know me .. I don't want to believe its been spoilt ... and yet I do ... because ... well just because!!!!

I'm over my sulking now about Richie but yeah I don't want to know who wins before its on LOL

I'm not! Lock him in for THE BACHELOR immediately Channel 10! I can't believe they chose Sam Wooden as Bach over Richie AND Michael!!!

Back