Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you, sorceress cannot be replicated (unless it's in the case of forgetting a password to a 15 year old email address).
I think I know who it is!!! It all makes sense!

I'm only interested in submitting my answer if the prize is food related.

my cock cannot be eaten......

you are welcum to try , however

Ni ni.

That's made me hungry for Butternut Snaps. Love them.

in 2014 your posts would arouse me and increase my libido and force uncontrollable erections

in 2015, you make me hungry with your food references, descriptive take on certain delicacies / dishes...

either way,, marry me

ta

who da fuck is mudacke?

ygvupf8zpuac1yrkuxms.gif

Reepbot is also reepbot? How did @Connoisseur not make this list? where is @pawlini? I miss him
rb's sophisticated wordsmithery in this forum is not something that I could replicate so that rules me out as potentially being one of his sock puppets. :angelic:

WaiT.

I might be an alter ego of reepbot? Or is reepbot an alter ego of me? :confused:

Commit me if it's true because I had no idea and tbh I don't want to live this way!

:p

Serioulsy tho. When will the big reveal be and how did you come by this information @AntiGretel?

is this your OFFICIAL subsmission to the comp....or are you fishing for info ,,havin a bet each way....sittin on fence,....being switzerland during war time ?

There are rules....and without rules, there is chaos

CHAOS is the ctalyst needed for ME to be MEEEEEEE

so tread carefully,,,,or we could all be back at the Home and Away forums awaiting for a 34 min download of a pic of carly on our 28.8k modem that we must unplug when mum wants to use landline ( circa 1995 )

:)

all will be revealed my cool friend !! :)

in 2014 your posts would arouse me and increase my libido and force uncontrollable erections

in 2015, you make me hungry with your food references, descriptive take on certain delicacies / dishes...

either way,, marry me

ta

have a think about this compound sentence....

the poster in question would FORCE an erection......

the erection in question could be:

* a momentary one
* a long lasting one
* a semi wood one, like when skye is on screen, but no cleavage
* a controllable erection...like when u staring at student teachers 20 yr old rack in high school and the main teacher asks u to go up to blackboard and start a hang man puzzle
* or it may be an UNCONTROLLABLE erection....where no matter how much talking to the erection or thinking of reepbot naked WONT make it go down when u need it to go down in size...

Either way, the word UNCONTROLLABLE is a by-product of the word FORCE, not to be confused with the actual reaction, which is an ERECTION

which i am told tastes nice....

yet why would she suck it with a condom if it was tasty ?

i guess all hookers do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back