Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LOL out loud is... well laughing doubly out loud. Did you really do that

Should I point out that it seems it's the text that had the power, not you. You in person apparently couldn't get her attention for a minute for FOUR WHOLE HOURS.

...facts gunna be facts

you are undeniably correct

:(

WaiT.

I might be an alter ego of reepbot? Or is reepbot an alter ego of me? :confused:

Commit me if it's true because I had no idea and tbh I don't want to live this way!

:p

Serioulsy tho. When will the big reveal be and how did you come by this information @AntiGretel?

WaiT.

I might be an alter ego of reepbot? Or is reepbot an alter ego of me? :confused:

Commit me if it's true because I had no idea and tbh I don't want to live this way!

:p

It's like a movie I saw once where Geena Davis (or was it Bridget Fonda?) was a bored housewife happily chopping veggies until she started choping the hell out of them and realised she was really a top secret government assassin or something.
Maybe we're all reepbot and we just don't know it yet.

Ohhhhhhhhhh you are sooooooo confusing to me inigooooooooooo.......

Anyway, your above series of statements is either lies or the truth. Now, if it is lies then i must ask myself: why?. Why would you lie? For attention? No, i don't believe so because i think you do not like drawing attention to yourself. Because you were bored? Maybe, but i think you have enough of an imagination not to resort to lying due to boredom. As a joke? Could be. To me you do have a weird sense of humour.

But could you be telling the truth? Now, if you are telling the truth then i must ask myself: why would you post that? Because let us say that you are telling the truth. You could obviously only have known if i had told you. And obviously if i had told you it would have been on those many many pm's we exchanged. And if i had told you it would have been because i thought of you as a friend who would not judge me. Would i have cared if you had told anyone else? No, of course not. Your choice. Also you must have a pretty good memory considering it has been, for obvious reasons, months since we last had a civil pm conversation.

Now, did you post that because you wanted to see me squirm? Not sure. I don't think you are the vengeful type, although i may be wrong. Because you wanted to start an argument with me? I don't know. Truth be told i wouldn't have minded if that was the case. However, due to the fact that i enjoy arguing with you the most here, that may be wishful thinking on my part. Well whatever your reason i am sure it was a good one.

Oh yeah, and also good luck with your tafe course. I think you will do well because you are a very gutsy and determined person.

Have a nice day. :)
Your little post there just confirmed that what I wrote is true and clearly I decided to mention it because it is relevant information to the current convo going in here...

Your little post there just confirmed that what I wrote is true and clearly I decided to mention it because it is relevant information to the current convo going in here...

Well obviously it is relevant......if you are telling the truth. Guess we will find out when @AntiGretel does his big reveal. But he might have proof and you might have nothing. Just your big mouth and fancy ideals.

Still if you are telling the truth then i am touched that you remembered.

Okay CAPS LOCK TIME as i have startling news :

**** ' ANTIGRETEL CAN CONFIDENTLY REVEAL TO YOU ALL THAT @reepbot HAS AT LEAST ONE OTHER ACCOUNT AT THIS WEBSITE THAT IS NOT JUST USED WHEN BROWSING BUT ALSO POSTS LOTS AS WHAT I WOULD CLASS 'THE REGULAR CREW'.....****

To make this way more interesting than my post thus far, i have decided to offer three things to all you faithful readers and TROLL VOTERS who made me the reigning KING of trolls 2014 - PRESENT....

1. Below, i will reveal the name of the OTHER account @reepbot IS IN CHARGE OF and posts with via a generic based global webmail address OTHER than linked to his computer
2. I will be offering a PRIZE to the first person to correctly take ONE guess and being the correct guess, off course
3. Win lose or draw, i will be posting the other ACCOUNT name ( which shocked me initially, then made me take my hat off and expose my bald scalp in salute ) AND the proof i currently on august 31/ 2015
4. The PRIZE will be a mystery box of items i have collected over the years that are of value and in great working order - just that i no longer have space or have doubled up on them etc THAT I FEEL IS WORTH roughly $120 - $150 to collectors if sold individually
5. I will even pay the postage anywhere within OZ

NOW:

The name appears BELOW....it is just in a sea of OTHER account names TOO !!!! :p

Use your ONE vote carefully and instantly to ensure that your entry is 1st and UNIQUE

:)

USUAL and UNUSUAL suspects :

veronica
theorist
madonna
bleachy_dude
reepbot
antigretel
hooleydooly
beardymac
pawlini
sorceress
mudacke
caz
peacan
MrStickyFingers
Consuela
kxk
delcan
brekkie

Around a 20/1 shot at selecting the CORRECT double-agent in one selection

PERHAPS @beardymac could frame a market, TATTSLOTTO/ TAB RACING style and see who is FAVOURITE and who is LEAST LIKELY to be the MOLE

,,,,go and GOOD LUCK !! :)
How dare you, sorceress cannot be replicated (unless it's in the case of forgetting a password to a 15 year old email address).
I think I know who it is!!! It all makes sense!

I'm only interested in submitting my answer if the prize is food related.

How dare you, sorceress cannot be replicated (unless it's in the case of forgetting a password to a 15 year old email address).
I think I know who it is!!! It all makes sense!

I'm only interested in submitting my answer if the prize is food related.

First prize is......butter scotch cookies.

Okay CAPS LOCK TIME as i have startling news :

**** ' ANTIGRETEL CAN CONFIDENTLY REVEAL TO YOU ALL THAT @reepbot HAS AT LEAST ONE OTHER ACCOUNT AT THIS WEBSITE THAT IS NOT JUST USED WHEN BROWSING BUT ALSO POSTS LOTS AS WHAT I WOULD CLASS 'THE REGULAR CREW'.....****

To make this way more interesting than my post thus far, i have decided to offer three things to all you faithful readers and TROLL VOTERS who made me the reigning KING of trolls 2014 - PRESENT....

1. Below, i will reveal the name of the OTHER account @reepbot IS IN CHARGE OF and posts with via a generic based global webmail address OTHER than linked to his computer
2. I will be offering a PRIZE to the first person to correctly take ONE guess and being the correct guess, off course
3. Win lose or draw, i will be posting the other ACCOUNT name ( which shocked me initially, then made me take my hat off and expose my bald scalp in salute ) AND the proof i currently on august 31/ 2015
4. The PRIZE will be a mystery box of items i have collected over the years that are of value and in great working order - just that i no longer have space or have doubled up on them etc THAT I FEEL IS WORTH roughly $120 - $150 to collectors if sold individually
5. I will even pay the postage anywhere within OZ

NOW:

The name appears BELOW....it is just in a sea of OTHER account names TOO !!!! :p

Use your ONE vote carefully and instantly to ensure that your entry is 1st and UNIQUE

:)

USUAL and UNUSUAL suspects :

veronica
theorist
madonna
bleachy_dude
reepbot
antigretel
hooleydooly
beardymac
pawlini
sorceress
mudacke
caz
peacan
MrStickyFingers
Consuela
kxk
delcan
brekkie

Around a 20/1 shot at selecting the CORRECT double-agent in one selection

PERHAPS @beardymac could frame a market, TATTSLOTTO/ TAB RACING style and see who is FAVOURITE and who is LEAST LIKELY to be the MOLE

,,,,go and GOOD LUCK !! :)
@MADONNA

That's my guess.

Unless it's pizza or chocolate, no deal!

Chocolate pizza?

chocolate_pizza.jpg

Considering the arguments i used to get with him over Priya and Cat that would be high art if that were true.
I only said Madonna because it would be interesting if it were the case lol. Plus his dismissal would be post worthy lol.

Whoever you were or never were really does not matter to me. I'm not so hung up on it tbh. I don't see why it is of relevance. Though it does make for witty convo. Glad that posters have seen the fun in it too

I only said Madonna because it would be interesting if it were the case lol. Plus his dismissal would be post worthy lol.

Whoever you were or never were really does not matter to me. I'm not so hung up on it tbh. I don't see why it is of relevance. Though it does make for witty convo. Glad that posters have seen the fun in it too

Ha ha yes it would be very interesting.

I don't see the relevance of it either. Just see it as a bit of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back