11374151_972177649470560_1609284614_a.jpg

tee_smythHobba
FOLLOW
11820526_1630777643852672_813057337_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/monikaclarke01/
https://instagram.com/hobbaprahran/
997 likes
7h

The point of art is to make you feel, to make you feel so deeply that it scares you. It is meant to make you feel so many emotions that you don't know what to do. You feel it in your bones as you look, listen abd feel this art. You feel like you want to escape because the emotions are ao strong, so vivid, so real. You want to cry, so you cry as you bang your gabd against the table until it is broken and bleeding. But you don't care as this artm thus wonderful piece of creativity has nade you feel. It has made you feel something so deep and profound that you want to stop time and replay that moment again and again. You want to feel like that agajn but you fear deep down in your soul that you will never feel that way again. That you will be wandering this earth for the rest of your life. And that vexes you so. So you try and find some more art, some more art that makes you feel.
oops I would call my photography art, but don't think it would ever evoke that kinda response... Maybe that's why I am too scared to try and sell it!

The point of art is to make you feel, to make you feel so deeply that it scares you. It is meant to make you feel so many emotions that you don't know what to do. You feel it in your bones as you look, listen abd feel this art. You feel like you want to escape because the emotions are ao strong, so vivid, so real. You want to cry, so you cry as you bang your gabd against the table until it is broken and bleeding. But you don't care as this artm thus wonderful piece of creativity has nade you feel. It has made you feel something so deep and profound that you want to stop time and replay that moment again and again. You want to feel like that agajn but you fear deep down in your soul that you will never feel that way again. That you will be wandering this earth for the rest of your life. And that vexes you so. So you try and find some more art, some more art that makes you feel.
Imagine if Katie has that response every time she looks in the mirror at her naked body. Which I imagine she does quite often... Maybe she is keeping quite a lot bottled up because I don't get that from her tweets and Instagram posts etc. or maybe Veronica is protecting us...

Imagine if Katie has that response every time she looks in the mirror at her naked body. Which I imagine she does quite often... Maybe she is keeping quite a lot bottled up because I don't get that from her tweets and Instagram posts etc. or maybe Veronica is protecting us...

Yeah, maybe there is something bottled up inside katie but she is afraid to show it because feelings are like ugh? I mean like only losers would show how they feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back